IKEA STYRBAR controller setup with RGB bulb (ZHA)

Hello, learning the stuff and trying to figure out, how to setup a 4-button controller and colored bulb from IKEA.
First I was trying to use this and failed

But I get ON and OFF, and “clicks” to change color (like 30 to go around the whole cycle), but not brightness (the loop options are ON). Its so overcomplicated that even hard to debug.

Then I took this blueprint and managed to get ON/OFF and brightness to work as expected ZHA - IKEA four button remote (Styrbar) for lights (E2001, E2002) - Blueprints Exchange - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

But I can’t change the color with a side buttons In Automation when I select the device (bulb) I cant even find an option related to color.

(bulb color changes manualy in HA UI no problem)

The setup:

• HA in a container
  • Sonoff Zigbee USB Dognle-E
  • Controller - IKEA E2001/E2002 STYRBAR Remote control
  • Bulb IKEA Tradfri RGB 806lm

Please help to get it done. Ideally, I want to cycle throw 4-6 core colors and generic ‘white’ as it seems most brightest.

1 Like

did it work?
i need this 2

I’m interested too. I can’t work out how to change colour with the left/right buttons. Can’t see the option anywhere. I have a CCT led controller and similarly, I can control brightness and colour through the UI but can’t get it working through this blueprint.

Hi,
I was facing similar issue today.
In my case I haven’t created a text field in “Entries” used to hold the light status.
By the way I fixed some constants values because I’m using ZHA and all buttons were not working as expected.