Ikea switch E1743

I think the IEEE and Nwk will be different between devices, otherwise its the same.
Your LQI is quite low, how close is the switch to a router ?

the switch was around 1.5 meters from the cc2513 when i was pressing the buttons.

@oxyd I have the same Ikea E1743 switch and I use seCONZ with a ConBee 2 stick as controller.
But in deCONZ Phoscon, i see the switch and I can connect it to a Tradfri Light. But I do not see the switsh as entity in Home Assistant. I only see the battery of the E1743 as entity in HA.
I noticed that you would also try the ConBee stick with deConz, so like to ask you if you could possibly help me with this?

You won’t see any entity in HA besides the battery level. It works with events. See the docs here for some examples.

Hi, I’ve bought this switch, but I can’t get it to work with Zigbee2MQQT (running CC2531). I have paired it, but it don’t show any info (battery, signal, events). How to make it work?

What firmware do you have on your CC2531 ? The E1743 needs the latest firmware available, or it won’t work.

Zigbee2MQTT:info 2020-12-25 13:08:03: Coordinator firmware version: '{"meta":{"maintrel":3,"majorrel":2,"minorrel":6,"product":0,"revision":20180507,"transportrev":2},"type":"zStack12"}'
I think I need to flash it.

indeed. :slight_smile:

Help
I am new at setting up a ha
I have ADD my smartthing addon, but my Ikea on/off only show battery status
How do i add the file…

If you are using CC2531, you need the newest fw (as you can see above).

For anyone interested: Binding works even on an old FW on C2531.
First you need to create group of lights that you want to control, then unbind default group from E1743 and then bind previously created group to E1743. Source [1], [2]. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use two E1743, but I have problem with battery. It last only weeks.
My gateway is tasmotized Sonoff ZigBee gateway.
Does someone else have same issue ?

I had hard time to get the E1743 correctly added to ZHA with Sonoff zigbee 3.0 stick.
Everytime it was ‘half’ paired or so.
The the compatibility list at black adder’s site mentioned to pair quickly press the connect button 4 times for pairing. After that the E1743 is fully functional in my HA.
Previously I pressed the connect button either long time till led lighted up or 7 times(like with the Ikea bulbs)