Ikea Trådfri and deConz resulting in flickering bulbs?

I have just purchased two Ikea Trådfri 1000 lumen bulbs, which I have paired to deConz via a Conbee stick. This setup works without issues with my Hue bulbs. With my two Trådfri bulbs I have noticed that when I have them turned off I can see in absolute darkness that they actually lit up a tiny bit. Furthermore both of the bulbs from time to time turn on for a second and then turn off. This is actually pretty annoying as it is in our bedroom :slight_smile:
Anyone had similar issues with either Trådfri in general or with deConz?

I am using the Hassio add-on.

Most likely bad bulbs

I also thought that initially, but getting two defect bulbs at the same time seems a bit unlikely. I have found that people at reddit have written they have the same problem when trådfri is connected to a hue hub, so might be same problem with deconz. I can’t seem to find if the deconz add on is the latest version of deconz.

There are a couple of newer version of deconz out than what is available as an add-on right now.

Okay, is the add on project abandoned or has it always been lagging a bit behind?

What are the alternatives? Install Hassbian and install deconz directly from dresden or is it not that easy?

The author of the add-on is moving house, I’ve sent a question of support of the container to help keeping it up to date

Correction; he is back and has pushed a new version. Should be available after containers have been finished building.