Ikea tradfri e1743 switch automatically controlling all my zigbee lights

Hi peeps,

Weird problem going on here with one of my Ikea e1743 switches that i’m so far unable to find a way to resolve.

I had to replace the battery & repair the switch with Deconz. All normal things to do & the pairing worked normally as one would expect. I have an automation to control a specific switch & it does control that switch as expected, like it always did before i had to re-pair it. Problem now is that almost all my other zigbee bulbs & switches turn on or off at the same time.

I do know that it’s possible to pair switches (aka remotes) with lights etc, but i did not knowingly do that. I have several of these ikea remotes/switches & none of them are behaving this way right now.

Clearly something has happened during the pairing process but i’m stumped. I even deleted the device from Deconz, then removed it from HA & deleted the automation that was leveraging it. Even after re-adding the switch again & not yet creating an automation, i find that a bunch of other zibgee devices are turning on & off via this swtich now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to break the pairing between this switch & all the other devices?

Cheers
Nick