Ikea TRETAKT plugs as Zigbee routers for Aqara sensors

Hello,

Has anybody been successful at routing Aqara (contact) sensors through the new Ikea TRETAKT plugs?

I’m using ZHA with a Sonoff ZBDongle-P updated to the latest firmware (20240710) and had the same results with a Conbee II.
Some Aqara sensors connect to the coordinator or the Aqara T1 smart relay, but not a single one to the TRETAKT plugs. They are all “floating”.

I found one post that successfully did this, but I have no idea how:

This is my network map, you can clearly see the floating sensors on the left, the Aqara smart relay on the top and the other routers are TRETAKT:

I have the same issue with TRETAKT and Sonoff sensors. Using ZHA also.
I have found no solution, even if ZHA is reporting TRETAKT as being a router.

Hello,

I’m experiencing similar issues with TRETAKT and Sonoff sensors, particularly when using the ZHA integration. Despite ZHA indicating that TRETAKT is functioning as a router, I haven’t been able to resolve the problem. I’ve tried various troubleshooting steps, but the issue persists without any effective solution. The situation remains unresolved despite ZHA’s recognition of TRETAKT as a router, leaving me at an impasse.

Best Regard,
Covered CA

When you say “particularly when using the ZHA integration”, did you have better luck with Z2M?