Im completely clueless with this stuff. Is anyone able to help me get my schlage connect paired? Ill even paypal you some cash for your troubles :)

So Im completely clueless as to a lot of this stuff, and have taken on HA as a project to learn it all.

I have HA up and running on a Raspberry Pi 3, via the all in one installer. Z Wave is all set up in HA.

I have a Z stick and a Schlage Connect lock I am trying to get up and running.

I have followed the instructions for setting up a security device and have updated the options.xml with a key I have generated.

I then fired up add_node_secure and started the pairing process on the lock, but it wont pair. I just get a red x and nothing shows up in HA.

If someone could help me figure out what is going on, I would be ever so greatful! As I know its a PITA to put up with a noob, Ill glady paypal you some money if you can help me with this, as its been driving me crazy.

One other question that I cant seem to figure out:

What is the proper way to format configuration.yaml to have multiple sensors?

As soon as I add a new sensor to it, HA will no longer come up. For example, if I have

sensor:
platform: speedtest
monitored_conditions:
- download
- upload

and add

sensor:
platform: yr

It no longer loads. Im sure this is something obvious, but I cant figure it out.

sensor:
  - platform: speedtest
    monitored_conditions:
      - download
      - upload
  - platform: yr

thanks, I knew it was something obvious like that. I did it similarly without the -