Imou IP camera configuration (always inactive)

For me it was not the password that I selected on the app, it’s an internal password of the camera, and I think you can’t change it

Hi, how did you find out the password and the other things to put in the ONVIF Integration? For me when I try to auto discover the cameras it does not find anything :frowning:

This is what it asks me to input

Hello,

I can’t add my cam (Imou Ranger 2C) with HA integration. Each time, I have the message “Username, Password, or Address is wrong.”
It’s works with ONVIF integration.

The password is the safety code written under the camera.

Thanks for your help.

Below the camera, sometimes behind it

1 Like

Integration using ONVIF works for me, but it is useless because stream is extremaly slow. Im using Raspberry 3 and latest HASSOS.

Having a right nightmare with ONVIF. It finds my camera and IP. It thn goes through, seems to take admin as username and my app password as the password. Then seems to fail. After this, it doesn’t work just says failed. Read a few things and it says the camera has a password on it directly, took it off he wall and can’t see anything? I have messed with Imou App and have reset Device Password to same as my app password and still nothing?

Any other suggestions on who, what where and when a password will work lol?

Thanks