Import / integration of multiple eastron sdm72 dm meters via modbus? Homeenergy Wizard helpfull?

We have gotten 1 SDM630 and 4 SDM72 last week.
Used ones, but just 1 or 2 years old and working quite fine.

Core Question: How can I import / read those data from those SDM72 DM ?

To make it clear: The SDM 630 has a direct connection with the Growatt SPH 4600 hybrid inverter and that inverter and its integration is dealing with the SDM 630. That is working quite well so far.

But how can I integrate / read from the 4 other DM72 meters which are all instaled in the new distribution box to measure

• Wallbox consumption
  • heatpump consumption
  • remaining house consumption
  • solar production

And the final SDM 630 is reporting the balance of all of these to the Hybrid inverter.

So far we have only used the power cause that is key to run the hybrid inverter.
But since the 4 SDM 72 DM have been installed we can also identify that the pure household consumption is way higher than we had assumed. When we did not had that meters we always thought it must be the wallbox or the heatpump or the warm water heatpump but now the reality shows that the household base load is quite high and 1 reason for that are the Split AC used for heating in the evening or cooling during the day.

I hope someone has a solution for reading multiple eastron SDM meters or there is an integration which I have not found (yet).

THANKS

UPDATE:
to make it more clear what I am looking for is the whole setup from cabling / monitoring to integration.

I have searched for eastron and found this eastron support topic which then links to this

Support for devices by Eastron in Home Assistant is provided by the HomeWizard Energy integration.

My distribution box is in the midde of the house and it needs roughly 30 m cable to connect to the HA Server in the inverter Room. And here is a schematic regarding AC and modbus / LAN

Could / Should I use a WeMOS collecting all the data in the distribution and then transmitting via WiFi?

Or should I use 1 ethernet cable with 4x 2 wires to connect the meters with HA

or should I use a WiFi modbus connection which I have purchased already that was intended to be used as a “backup” for the hybrid - sdm630 connection if the 35m cable would cause issues like intereference or so. But that has worked out fine so far.
I have bought 4 of these from here

and I also have another 2 called SV611.

Therefore I have 3 options:

• ESP32 / Pi 2 / etc. data collector in the distribution box connected via LAN / WLAN
  • LAN cable for up to 4 meters to the inverter room with 1 of these RS485 to USB Adapters
  • 1 SDM72 meter via SV611
  • 3 SDM72 meter via RT18A01 (or I might buy a 5th unit)

What is the best way especially for the integration on a HA running on a Pi 4 ?

UPDATE
I have found 1 example which would mean having a LAN cable with 4x twisted pair cables and using 4 RS485 to USB Adapters (most likely on a Hub). Should be a good way to start running a HA test installation on an old Pi in the distribution box for test purpose. If that would work it would be time to lay a 35 m long LAN cable from that distribution Box to the HA Server.

SOLUTIONS FOUND SO FAR:
MODBUS SDM72 HA

or
MODBUS SDM72 HA with WaveShare