In a bind... Aqara magnets digitally stuck to my switch!

Hi all,

I’m using ZHA with a HUSBZB-1. Most things are going great aside from a few unsupported devices, but I seem to have caused myself an issue.

I think I was experimenting with “binding” an Aqara door reed switch with one of my Nue wall scene switches - apparently I got it working, in that once I open the door, the light comes on. Funny thing is, ALL the Aqara magnet sensors on other doors in my house also turn on or off the lights when they’re closed or opened. It’s like an automation - that’s not an automation?

Suffice to say it’s a little annoying… and I cant seem to work out how to unbind them. I have tried using the unbind option in the ZHA menu but doesn’t seem to make a difference. Further confusing me is if I change the light entity name which is being switched on, it doesn’t trigger… maybe I’m just going crazy - I can’t see any automations, node red etc that are setup which would do this.

The scene switches themselves don’t appear as an entity (eg switch/binary sensor) which is probably half my issue.

Is there some documentation somewhere regarding the binding aspects of ZHA in HA?

Thanks!!

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "unique_id": "00:15:8d:00:02:c9:e4:eb:1:0x0006",
        "device_ieee": "00:15:8d:00:02:c9:e4:eb",
        "endpoint_id": 1,
        "cluster_id": 6,
        "command": "attribute_updated",
        "args": {
            "attribute_id": 0,
            "attribute_name": "on_off",
            "value": 1
        }
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2019-11-07T08:43:21.969231+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "0bec809ce0a540c89863bf46e2817ad1",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

UPDATE: Fixed by removing devices, powering off and leaving for 15 minutes.

Still very curious if the binding features are useful to me.