In-wall panel for us switch box?

What is the best option for an in-wall panel that fits a us switch? I’m hoping to find something like the sonoff ns pro but instead of the little European square form factor the rectangular us form factor.

The sonoff comes in a Northamerica 110v form factor.

The new version?? I was only able to find the old version. Could you point me in the right direction?