Influx db help cant get to show up

so ive never been able to get influx db to work in home assistant, i know alot of people use it so figured i might be able to get it set up here

heres my yaml for it
influxdb:

host: 192.168.1.210
port: 8086
database: homeassistant
username: homeassistant
password: hidden
ssl: false
verify_ssl: true
max_retries: 3
default_measurement: state

iheres the error logs i keep getting

Logger: homeassistant.components.influxdb
Source: components/influxdb/init.py:479
Integration: InfluxDB (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:57:56 AM (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:00:56 AM

Cannot connect to InfluxDB due to ‘HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.210’, port=2086): Max retries exceeded with url: /write?db=homeassistant (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f92690580>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))’. Please check that the provided connection details (host, port, etc.) are correct and that your InfluxDB server is running and accessible. Retrying in 60 seconds.
Cannot connect to InfluxDB due to ‘HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.210’, port=2086): Max retries exceeded with url: /write?db=homeassistant (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f8085c0a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))’. Please check that the provided connection details (host, port, etc.) are correct and that your InfluxDB server is running and accessible. Retrying in 60 seconds.
Cannot connect to InfluxDB due to ‘HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.210’, port=2086): Max retries exceeded with url: /write?db=homeassistant (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f85d2c460>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))’. Please check that the provided connection details (host, port, etc.) are correct and that your InfluxDB server is running and accessible. Retrying in 60 seconds.
Cannot connect to InfluxDB due to ‘HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.210’, port=2086): Max retries exceeded with url: /write?db=homeassistant (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f811d3640>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))’. Please check that the provided connection details (host, port, etc.) are correct and that your InfluxDB server is running and accessible. Retrying in 60 seconds.

I see many Cannot connect to InfluxDB due to ‘HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.210’, port=2086)

Port should be 8086. See if this change helps you :+1:

From InfluxDB documentation…

Now we've got this in place, add the following snippet to your Home Assistant configuration.yaml file.

influxdb:
  host: a0d7b954-influxdb
  port: 8086
  database: homeassistant
  username: homeassistant
  password: <yourpassword>
  max_retries: 3
  default_measurement: state

Restart Home Assistant.