Input_boolean being triggered by notify service

I have an issue with an automation that triggers a notify, but that notify appears to be triggering the setting of an input boolean - please see screen capture for details. I can’t for the life of me work out why it is doing that?
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks,
Gavin

Those events are six minutes apart. Please include the code for the automations that you think are doing this, and details of the input_boolean.

Thanks for the help. I turned the input_boolean back off after I noticed it had been turned on…

The input_boolean in question was input_boolean.jane_asleep

Automation as follows:

- id: '1667026195496'
  alias: Gavin asleep
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
    - input_boolean.gavin_asleep
    to: 'on'
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: notify.mobile_app_gavins_phone
    data:
      title: TASKER
  - service: input_boolean.turn_on
    data: {}
    target:
      entity_id: input_boolean.ha2_gavin_asleep
  - if:
    - condition: state
      entity_id: person.gavin
      state: home
    then:
    - service: scene.turn_on
      target:
        entity_id: scene.night
      metadata: {}
    - if:
      - condition: and
        conditions:
          entity_id: person.jane
          state: home
          entity_id: input_boolean.jane_asleep
          state: 'off'
      then:
      - service: input_boolean.turn_on
        data: {}
        target:
          entity_id: input_boolean.jane_asleep
  mode: single

Basically - we have two separate homes and this is automation is triggered by saying Alexa Goodnight (which triggers a scene (in home 1) which sets the input_boolean.gavin_asleep to true which in turn triggers the automation.
The automation sends a notification to my phone (which triggers a task in tasker to run which turns on DND etc.
A second input_boolean.ha2_gavin_asleep is also set to true (which in turn triggers a similar automation in home 2.
The first If checks if I am @ home1 in which case it starts a scene (scene.night) then a second nested if checks whether my wife is @ home1 and she is not currently asleep, in which case input_boolean.jane_asleep is set to true.
What seems to be happening when my wife is not at home1 the input_boolean.jane_asleep is being set to true. Looking at the logbook for input_boolean.jane_asleep suggests that it was turned on my notify.mobile_app_gavins_phone, which was quite surprising to me!
Thanks.