I have inpu datetime I want to change it automatically every day according to specific date times.
Is that possible? Thanks for the help.
Yes. Use service
@m0wlheld thank you for your reply. Can one define these times from an excel file or text table?
Not out-of-the-box. What’s the overall goal you are trying to achieve?
I want to turn on the lights and the sound at changing times and dates every day and I have a file with these variables in it
No, I don’t think that you can read from a CSV file, however the following links may help:
- Command Line Sensor using a custom script to read and parse the CSV
- Workday Sensor to differ working days from weekend days
- Time Pattern Trigger to trigger automations according to time pattern
- Sun integration to get information about sunrise and sunset
- Flux to control light temperature and brightness depending on the time of day / sun azimuth
Thx I will see it.