Input selector wifi relay

Hi,

I’m looking for a wifi selector switch relay that has two in and one out for 230AC. project goal is to be able to switch the input of a socket between grid and inverter.

I tought of adding two relays and close one when the other is opened but that is more error sensitive compared to a single input selector switch.

Anybody got an idea?

hmm can i just use wifi relay and connect the inverter to NO and the grid to NC ?

It’s tricky to understand this, but you are looking to develop a change-over switch from AC to battery when the mains fails? Then you need to detect AC-in reliably and make a decision to move the relay if the voltage is not good. It might be best to use an optoisolator to detect the AC frequency as an input.
Circuit 1 on this image shows one of these:

This connects to the ESP and you can then use the pulse counter to see if the AC is good or not.

Then if the frequency drops below 45Hz (for 50Hz) or 55Hz (for 60Hz), you can trigger the battery.

Hi Ronnie,

No I just want to be able to switch the input based on a nodered flow. no need for a automatic switchover in case of a mains failure.