Installing HADashboard

Your question " are the original docs not easy enough?" Was what I responded to you then asked what was wrong with the instructions so I responded with the issues you got all butt hurt over it, I even posted links of the mess so instead you come back with your passive aggressive insults which is fine I didn’t expect any different from you, I even laughed at we are open to suggestions at the end of your response, as far as my experience on home assistant my entire house all the lights all the computers all the entertainment equipment all the doors and even the water and HVAC is controlled by home assistant primarily through zwave. I never used hassio always used venv, it is all on a VM box with proxmox, that system doesn’t need hadashboard. My current project is my 5th wheel and stupid me decided that hadashboard would be great since I am going to wall mount a touch screen with the pi mounted behind it, so down the rabbit hole I went made a mess of my clean install trying to follow the doodah instructions that you got all butt hurt over when criticized. I suggest don’t ask questions that you don’t want to hear the answer to