Installing Supervised on Pi5

Got HA started on raspberry OS (RPI5) following this. Just need to wait little bit till HA starts before going to IP:8123 page!

same thing happening to me.
system shows “healthy, supported, etc” but after couple of days i get the unhealthy warning

If you click on the ‘unhealthy’ warning, you should see the reason. Always interesting to know.

can’t remember what it said off the top of my head . will report back once it pops up again.
it’s just weird that after rebooting host everything is back to normal

After each update of Supervisor you get not healthy, nothing you can do about it, has been since the change from bullseye to bookworm.

You just need to restart the docker server: ‘systemctl restart docker’
A little less radical that rebooting the entire box.

1 Like

even less

docker restart hassio_supervisor

No need to restart all docker containers.

1 Like

I get the following issue:

Don’t know about Pi 5, but on my Pi 4 I had to add

lsm="apparmor" 

to cmdline.txt (in the boot partition)

and of cause

apt-get install apparmor
1 Like

did that, didnt help ((

UPDATE: Thanks for help, but on latest raspberry OS cmdline.txt has moved. So in order for that to work: ssh to rpi, then

sudo nano /boot/firmware/cmdline.txt

then at the end of the line to add lsm=“apparmor”

same and reboot

Hi everyone,

I finally have my Rasberry Pi5 4GB and I’m trying to install Home Assistant Supervised.
I’ve already had a perfectly working installation on pi4 for several years and wanted to test the differences.

However, I noticed that even on a clean installation, without restoring from backup, it is very slow and every now and then all navigation freezes (both WEB and ssh terminal)

has this happened to any of you?

obviously already tried changing wifi, SD, etc. but it doesn’t change.

UPDATE:
what slows down is the network itself.
This is a test of a generic apt install where you can see the very low speed. same test on a clean version without homeassistant run at 2MB/s

Hey guys, any idea how to control GPIOs running HA Supervised in Docker container? I have successfully installed it on PI5 and restored my backup, but faced with just one problem - controlling my relays, which are hooked to GPIOs.
Thanks.