Insteon Dinner no dim slider

How can I add a dimmer slider to a insteon device When you a dimmer to lovelace it just shows up a switch on/off so dimmer slider

Hi,

According to their web site, there are 200+ type of insteon device…
Telling the model you are inquiring about would help.

How are you getting this dimmer into home assistant?
I have an isy994 controlling my insteon and use the integration for that in home assistant. My dimmers give sliders when I add them to Lovelace using an entities card , but you need to click on it to see the slider.

I am using the intergation and using the insteon hub. It logs in local to the hub and controls the switches.

@Michael_Mazur To @danbutter point, the standard UI has the slider underneath the entity card so you have to click on the entity to see the slider. I think there is a way to change the default but that requires you to customize the UI. Here is one of my dimmable light switches in the standard UI:
light1

And here is the same light in a custom UI:
light2

If you click on the entity in the standard UI you will get a slider as shown below:
light3

How did you change UI.

You edit your dashboards using the elipsis menu and select “Edit Dashboard”. From there you can select various cards that contain the features you want such as the slider. or checkout the UI documentation: