Insteon integration: Adding X10

Hello, I am a newbee to HA. I just installed HA running as a Virtual Box VM on a Windows 10 machine. Thus far, I have managed to get quite a few things running. However, I met a problem with the X10 devices that I am driving through Insteon.

I have an Insteon Hub 2245 that I can now access with HA using the Insteon interation module. My hub was already populated with a good number of Insteon-brand devices, and they have been automatically discovered by HA. So far so good. However, my hub also contains a number of X10 devices and those have not been discovered by HA. I tried adding them using the “Add device” button in the Insteon panel. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find how I can specify their respective addresses successfully. For example, for module X10 D1, I tried “d1”, “D01”, “D.01”, “X10.D.01”, x10.d.01", etc. but none of them appeared to be syntactically acceptable.

Please let me know how I can gain access to my X10 modules using the Insteon integration if it is indeed possible.

OK: I finally found the answer while searching everywhere in the Insteon integration stuff. One needs to go to the main page of the Insteon integration. There, under a entry called “configure” there is a menu with an element labeled “Add an X10 device”. I was really expecting to find that option (also) available under the button “Add a device” on the “devices” page of the Insteon tab. Any reason why it is missing there?