Integrate Apple Watch Sensors with HassIo

Hi everyone,

I noticed that when I installed the Home Assistant IOS app on my iPhone, my HassIo only detected my iPhone sensor. I was wondering if there is a way to add my Apple Watch sensors such as activity, steps, etc ?

I was hoping to use the fall detection feature in Apple Watch 5 and if there is a way to integrate it with HassIo so I can create automation in case the watch detects fall.

Thanks alot

4 Likes

Would be awesome :slight_smile: unfortunately watch sensors are not generated atm. Maybe @robbiet480 knows if this is somewhere along his roadmap

It is with the iCloud integration. There’s several sensors including the watch.

Unfortunately the ICloud integration has only device name and battery level sensors

Did anyone find a way to integrate this. I really want to go down with path if someone was able to figure it out

2 Likes

Also voting for this, would be sweet

2 Likes

I would also love to have this feature. I want to automate when I wake up stop my alarm

A similar thought as the thread creator, I had today when driving home.
I pressed start update on my iPhone, but the update was not yet finished when I got home.
Unfortunately, my alarm system turns off only when it detects the iPhone in the home radius or in the WLAN.

So I was wondering if there was a way to add the Apple Watch. I own the Apple Watch Series 5 with Cellular.

So, as another answer above says, I added the iCloud integration. And it even shows me the radius where the watch is located. So just the thing for me :wink:

grafik

Is there something that makes this infeasible vs the WearOS app? Would be nice to get watch sensors.

Hi. I added the iCloud integration but it doesn’t show my Apple Watch 3 :frowning_face: do you think it’s because it’s s a dated device?