Integrating HTD Into HomeAssistant

Not sure why it wouldn’t be doing that. Is it just a specific zone or all of them?

On a side-note I’ve “moved” my system over to using this custom integration Htd gw-sl1 / mc-66 - #104 by UngluedChalice" as it keeps the source and volume identifiers updated at “both” ends per se.

I can still help out either way tho :slight_smile:

Thank for your help regarding this thread. I’m brand new to hass. I added all files to the custom_components/htd_lync12 folder and inserted the yaml code in the configuration folder via [https://github.com/UngluedChalice/htd-lync12-home-assistant.] When I go to restart HASS I’m getting the following error message.

"Failed to restart Home Assistant

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: htd_lync12 - Integration ‘htd_lync12’ not found"

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’m using the visual studio code server to make changes.

I had the same problem and followed this post: Htd gw-sl1 / mc-66 - #91 by mully. It now works for me.

I was successful in integrating the meester files for 6 of my 12 zones. However, when I try to expand the switch and sensors file, I cannot simply continue adding the zones. There appears to be an index of some sort in the py files that I cannot find.

Anyone successful in expanding the meester files into a 12 zone setup?

Wait, don’t use the meester files. Use this instead. I switched to it and didn’t have all the errors in the logs and stuff anymore.

Done. Thanks. But, how do I use it? The old meester switches and sensors are still showing up. Can I just somehow load that media player?

I think what I did was make a full backup first. Then I deleted all the old files and yaml. Then I downloaded the files on Github and uploaded them and updated configuration.yaml

Nevermind. I got it now.

I was mistakenly trying to control an Apple Pod in the same zone thinking it was the HTD.

This integration has been working well, but with a recent update to Home Assistant, I’m starting to see these errors.

This error originated from a custom integration.
Logger: custom_components.htd_lync12.htd_lync12
Source: custom_components/htd_lync12/htd_lync12.py:172
Integration: HTD Lync12 Series
First occurred: 9:31:12 AM (594 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:43:47 AM
Update for Zone #6 failed.
Update for Zone #1 failed.
Update for Zone #2 failed.
Update for Zone #3 failed.
Update for Zone #4 failed.

and

Sent command for Zone #{zone_number} but got #{zone} → Cmd = {to_correct_string(cmd)} | Message = {to_correct_string(message)}

Any ideas?

I’ve recently started seeing the same errors. I have this 1189277(!) times in my log:

Logger: custom_components.htd_lync12.htd_lync12
Source: custom_components/htd_lync12/htd_lync12.py:172
Integration: HTD Lync12 Series
First occurred: May 5, 2023 at 8:00:50 PM (1189277 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:29:48 AM

Update for Zone #3 failed.
Update for Zone #4 failed.
Sent command for Zone #7 but got #0 --> Cmd = 0x2,0x0,0x7,0x5,0x0,0xe | Message = 0x5,0x80,0x0,0x0,0x0,0xc,0xc5,0x0,0x0,0x0,0x64,0x2,0x0,0x0
Update for Zone #1 failed.
Update for Zone #7 failed.

ETA: I’m also seeing the related media player components randomly collapsing (having no controls), and then reappearing.

Yes, I have errors as well. No idea how to fix it though. @charger68, @jminnick790, or @sjbelisle do you have any ideas how to fix this?

I had the same issue with mine after a month of it working fine. Suddenly controls started randomly showing “unknown” and then reappearing a few seconds later.
I didn’t know it was an issue, I tried deleting all the files and redoing everything, and now I keep getting “Integration error: htd_lync12 - Integration htd_lync12 not found”
I can’t get it to even accept the integration anymore.

I was getting the same errors and the latest 2023.5.3 update fixed it.

Same, updating fixed the errors.