Integrating Huawei Solar (FusionSolar)

Hi Home Asisstant community.
I wonder if anyone would help me create integration for the Huawei PV system?
I know all about the inverters and API accounts for retrieving data so if you would like to help me code the integration please feel free.

The Huawei API also lets you do all kinda of things that most other systems dont like control the PV plant like battery charge/discharge, output limitations, ect. I know the API but not how to code the integration.

Kind regards
Jesper E

Hi,I ‘m also interested, any news? :slight_smile:

You can use GitHub - tijsverkoyen/HomeAssistant-FusionSolar: Integrate FusionSolar into your Home Assistant.
This allows you to choose to integrate through the Kiosk mode, or the OpenAPI implementation.

I won’t maintain GitHub - tijsverkoyen/Home-Assistant-FusionSolar-Kiosk: Integrate FusionSolar into your Home Assistant. anymore, so please the first 1.

hi, I am a junior user. What do I need to do to get it work? I am stupid …

Hi,
First, you have to install HACS: https://hacs.xyz/
when you have it configured, from the HACS settings (a new menu that will appear after the installation) you can add “fusion solar” (not huawei solar) in under “Integrations” menu.

hi all. thanks for helping. It is working

Hello, I have a problem.
I have the kiosk URL from the solar fusion site.
Now when I try to add that to the dashboard using a webpage card, it does notting ( the card stays blank)

What do I need to do to display the kiosk on my home assistant dashboard?

Kind regards,

Bram

hi I have no experience with Kiosk.

Hi
any help on the API configuration here? I made the API northbound in my installer access for the Huawei Solar. Was also able to access Fusion Solar integration, but NO entities nor devices are listed, just the integration is mentioned. Any help on this?
BTW: just saw following error in the logs (fusion solar)

File “/config/custom_components/fusion_solar/sensor.py”, line 771, in async_setup_entry
raise IntegrationError(“No stations found in OpenAPI”)
homeassistant.exceptions.IntegrationError: No stations found in OpenAPI

Thanks

Hi , first of all thanks for the great job @tijsverkoyen .

I recently do the kiosk integration, because I’m waiting to have access to the API from the installer.

So my problem is that I only can get the parameters shown on the image attached.
Is there any way to have other parameters?

i got the exact same issue and only these 4 entities… did you find any solution to that?
i only want the kiosk integration into my dashboard, without api northbound

I could not find any other solution, than create an API user

Hi Tijs, is there a way to configure the integration to include more KPIs? I’m only getting 4 kpis.

Hello all,
I installed the HomeAssistant in Docker. therefore i dont have access to HACS.
How can i install this integration? Directly with YAML?

I am a new user and not profecient with linux… :confused:
Any help?