Integrating multiple Integra stereo receivers into HA

Hi there HA community, this is my first post.

I’m running HASSIO on an Intel NUC (gen 10) w/ 500GB NVME SSD and 32G of ram on board. This system will be used to make the magic happen in a 10,000 sq ft house. A little about the systems: There are 21 zones of sonos, two ‘main theatre areas’ that are controlled by Universal Remote Control (URC) front ends. I also have a Lutron RadioRa2 system with 100’s of devices.

I’ve been able to get most everything INTO HA, but I keep getting stuck on getting more than 1 of my Integra-branded stereo receivers to show in my dashboard at one time. Here’s the code block in my configuration.yaml file:

# Integra integration
# Family room
media_player:
    platform: onkyo
    host: 192.168.1.45
    name: Family_Room Receiver

#Casita
media_player:
      platform: onkyo
      host: 192.168.1.139
      name: Casita Receiver

This code results in only the Casita receiver being seen in HA. When I comment out the Casita code, the Family room shows back up, but I can never get both to show at the same time.

I’m attempting to do this when both receivers are on and connected to the network. I have given both receivers static IP’s and can successfully ping both and see both of their native web pages when going to them directly.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Media player only gets listed once
Below should be about right

# Integra integration
# Family room
media_player:
  -  platform: onkyo
     host: 192.168.1.45
     name: Family_Room Receiver

-  platform: onkyo
     host: 192.168.1.139
     name: Casita Receiver
1 Like

Thank you tmjpugh! It worked perfectly. Might I ask a follow up as to why the leading “-“ is needed in the platform: line? Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Not sure if the “-” is needed
Just know I’ve always used it

Heh. Well, it dont work without it. I can tell ya that much. Thank you again.