Integrating the Orvibo Allone Pro Smart WIFI RF Hub

I recently got some motorised blinds and this system installed in my house, and was just wondering if anyone has found any way of integrating it into their home assistant? Ive had a look around but i can’t find much out there :confused:

Screen Away use this as their hub for the blinds, has anyone had any luck integrating it into home assistant as that’s a make it or break it for me.

I am now researching an option too. I just got a motorized shutter installed which they gave me the option of being wifi controlled for an extra $300. this is the RF remote it use so i’m sure it can be added somehow.

What remote has yours got darknightshine?

Hi @Jonnyking . My system has the same remote as that! But i have still not been able to integrate this into Home Assistant

The Orvibo Allone Pro also works with the Allen & Roth shades from Lowes in the US. It would be nice to get this into home assistant.

I’m still waiting on an Orvibo Allone from AliExpress. Has anyone had any luck with getting these into HA? Do we know what’s inside them - an ESP32?!

I have one too. I would love support for this. There is a HACS integration but I had no success with that. I’ve submitted a feature request, so hopefully it gets support soon

Add one more to the list as I’d love to see Orvibo integrated with Home Assistant as well.