Integration for Danalock v3 Zigbee

Hi,

Just received my first DanaLock, configured in ZHA, seems to work ok and status updates, locking mechanism seems to work fine.

I have not updated the firmware yet as I can not get it to add the device to my phone via bluetooth.

Will see how it goes.

Hi @BMac1, please keep us updated in case the lock freezes. Also, when you manage to connect via BT please post your firmware version. Thanks in advance.

Firmware I have is 0.7.9, shipping FW.

Maybe I should not upgrade, or get the old firmware soon can downgrade if it doesn’t work.

Will continue to monitor HA status for a few days before I consider upgrading FW.

0.7.9 or maybe 0.17.9?

No 0.7.9, very early version.

ok thanks!

I have a danalock zigbee running 0.11.0 (as default) - it was working to lock/unlock but not showing state and battery satus, i therefore upgraded to the latest 0.17.15 and now it says in the app that my lock is not a zigbee/z-wave version, and cannot connect to HA anymore, only through bluetooth in the app…

@josh8200 i have had similar. I got around it by pulling al batteries out and popping them back in. Lock started back up and was able to pair in zigbee again

Thanks @Townsmcp it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everytime i restart Home Assistant i loose the sensor data from the danalock and have to reconfigure it. Is there a solution to avoid this? @Townsmcp

@josh8200 what is your setup for zigbee? ZHA? Z2M? What stick are you using for zigbee access? Finally, what is your HA type? Supervised? Container?

@Townsmcp I am using zigbee conbee II stick with ZHA on a rpi 4B, Home Assistant 2021.11.1.

@josh8200 unfortunately I never found out how to fix that issue - had enough of it after a couple of months on the same setup so I switched to a Tubes usb coordinator and zigbee2mqtt. Not had a problem with it all since - I have a hunch it was ZHA rather than Conbee stick

I works just fine with my other devices on my network, not disconnecting when i restart HA. Thanks anyways.

Just to chime in. I’ve had a similar lock now. It worked fine via app and zigbee, but after few days the zigbee part freezes. The app even claim that the lock doesn’t have zigbee (when in this state). Reseating the batteries fixes it.

I’ve talked with danalock, and they say the problem is known, but they don’t have a fix.

Will return lock.

Does anyone have the 0.17.5 or 0.17.15 firmwares that they could share?
I’ve put mine Danalock into firmware upgrade mode and can’t get it out of that mode now :slight_smile:
Or if you know how to get it out of that mode then even easier (I’ve tried removing batteries and also the 10 button click command)
Asked Danalock support for it, but fear their response could be a few days away and in the meantime the lock is now not working at all.

Hi Ryan, did you receive the firmware ? I do have now the same problem and I am looking for the firmware to get the danalock back in service :wink:

I had Danalock v3 Zigbee running in deconz in the beginning,
But now it wont work with Deconz and Phoscon.
It can be found when paired but its uncontrollable.

Do any of you have any ideas.

I’m on 0.17.15 now, jsut upgraded from 0.17.5 to test it again.
It works as intended via Bluetooth

EDIT: nvm, i removed it from group and all started to works as normal.

I’m currently having the same problem. Conbee II with Danalock connected just with Zigbee2Mqtt. Every day it stops working and it starts working again after I restart zigbee2mqtt add-on. That has become very annoying. The strange thing is that it quickly and successfully reports its state when it changes, but it doesn’t respond to lock/unlock signals… I’m really short on ideas. Not sure if it’s the conbee and I could fix this by switching to another dongle, or if it’s just the Danalock firmware badly wrote…

People, who have problems with losing control, do you use accumulators or batteries?