Integration for SpaNET (SpaLINK) request

Great Job !!!
Works very well and beside being able to set the temperature, other settings can be done as well as info displayed.

I gave noticed that the work is in progress, even today, to update it.
Maybe, soon will be able to control the lights also… The limits can be readjusted anytime…

Thank you for your efforts, your time and interest!

Great job! Thank yoy!

In order to install it, use the following steps:

Requirements

This integration requires hardware that uses the SpaLink from SpaNET equipment.
I can confirm that it is working with v.2 of the SpaLink devices.

Installation

The easiest way to get going is to install this integration in Home Assistant using HACS as a Custom Repository. In the custom repository url use the following url https://github.com/lloydw/hass-spanet.

As an alternative you may install it manually by copying the contents of the custom_components folder to the config/custom_components directory of your Home Assistant installation.
A restart of Home Assistant is required after the download of the integration.

Proceed to Settings > Devices & Services > add Integration and select the SpaNET.

Good job. Running with v2 Wi-Fi box. On version 3.1

Lloydw.
I cant thank you enough for this integration. I was going to have to resort to spending about $360au on the new V3 wifi module just so i can integrate it onto HA.

Installed the Plugin from your link and suprise suprise it shows every entity.
Thankyou Very Much

1 Like

Count.Zilch.
How did you manage $200. They have it on their Spanet web store for over $400. Cheapest i can find is about $375 from Pool & Spa warehouse. Cheers

I emailed support and said that I was bummed that mine didn’t have MQTT, and they emailed back and offered me a unit for half price. So I bought it for $200, and sold the old version for $150. The guys there seemed really helpful.

1 Like

Awesome! To be clear though, it’s a cloud-based integration yeah?

I did the same yesterday.
They sent me a Proforma invoice for $230 for the V3 unit.

Cheers

1 Like