Integration for Zevercloud solar system

to start with i recopmend you remove all but your soler system from the " Solar production" section of the dashboard settings

if you can post a screenshot of your dashboard settings so we can get an idea of what is there that would help too

Hi,

I removed everything from my dashboard except the solar entity. Here are the screenshots. I don’t have the freedom in this dashboard to create one similar to yours. I like your graphics in the top left corner.

Update: I do see now that the e total is the same as the solar yield. So probably the energy meter production was added to the solar yield. Only it is still too high when I compare the value to home.cgi value.

Hi. Maybe someone else that is mentioning the same issue has a fix for me.

oh so the raw sensor value dosnt match home.cgi? i thought you said it did

I tried deleting everything from the yaml. Restart and add the code to the yaml again. Still no luck. The sensor e Solar today shows the correct value in my dashboard.

However the same sensor in the energy dashboard shows a totally different value.

Hi. Did you managed to fix this?

hi all, just read in the latest release notes that there is now a naitive zeversolar component using the local API. it was added in the most recent release (2023.2) so to use it you will need to fully update your system.

I prefer this one because it refreshes every 30sec instead of 60sec.

thats fair but others have had issues with my one so i thought i would post an alturnative so they know and can try it. if it fixes their issue then correct data every 60secs is better than trash data every 30secs

Thanks. Just installed the integration. Hope this solves my issues. I now had a yield of 45kwh in the winter. Wish that was correct. I should be more like 2 kWh. Will report back tomorrow with the results.

First full day of the integration measuring. The data was spot on. The app showed 12.05 and HA 12.1. So finally it works. Thanks for all the help and thanks for the person making the integration.

It’s possible, if a little annoying, to change the polling rate.
As far as I’m aware, the current method Home Assistant suggests to allow custom polling intervals is to:

• Disable polling for updates in the system options of the integration from: Open your Home Assistant instance and show your integrations.
  • Set up an automation to run homeassistant.update_entity on an entity at your desired update rate.

In this case you’d create an automation with a Time Pattern trigger set to "/30" seconds, then pick either of the two entities Zeversolar creates to run with homeassistant.update_entity and it’ll update both since they’re connected.