Integration not found - cannot reboot

After my update of Home assistant i got error in validation. I cant figure out how to solve the problem. So hopfully someone could help me out here. The log say all my custom components are invalid. So I tried to delete them, but two error is left. No matter if I already deleted them from HA and custom component folder. I cant restart HA because of this, so I cant reinstall HACS and begin from the start.
See below for log.

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/hassio/init.py:693
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 21:15:20 (9 occurrences)
Last logged: 21:46:17

[1599476832] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: nibe - Integration ‘nibe’ not found. Integration error: sonoff - Integration ‘sonoff’ not found.
[1598623528] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: nibe - Integration ‘nibe’ not found. Integration error: sonoff - Integration ‘sonoff’ not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 193, in handle_call_service
await hass.services.async_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1713, in async_call
task.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1750, in _execute_service
await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/init.py”, line 693, in async_handle_core_service
raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: nibe - Integration ‘nibe’ not found.
Integration error: sonoff - Integration ‘sonoff’ not found.

If your YAML config doesn’t mention these integrations (sonoff, nibe), maybe they are configured from the UI. Make a backup of your configuration directory, including the hidden .storage directory. Then remove the integrations in the UI.

If for some reason you cannot do that, you’ll have to manually edit the json files in .storage to remove all entries from those integrations. However, it is not recommended to edit files in .storage by hand.