Integration of RaspberryMatic

Happy new year first of all!

I have been using openHAB for the last years but I’m very unhappy with the unsteadyness in the development and hopefully HA comes for help. So I’m absolutely new to HA and I want to use Homematic (IP) devices, which are connected via WiFi to two PI’s running RapberryMatic. One in the cellar and one in the ground floor.

Where can I find further information or maybe a good documentation how to connect my two RespberryMatics so HA.

Thanks a lot for helping.

Here you can find a very detailed guide: HomeAssistant Integration · jens-maus/RaspberryMatic Wiki · GitHub

The guide is a bit specific to the RaspberryMatic Add-On. But I assume you’ll figure out how to adjust the instructions to fit your setup.

Hi,
I installed RaspberryMatic on a proxmox-VM successfully. Having all ports open.

After installing the HACS-integration for RaspberryMatic, Home Assistant even asks me to configure the integration - so looks like it recognized the available RaspberryMatic.

Still trying to configure, I just receive a simple “Verbindung fehlgeschlagen. Weitere Details finden Sie im HA-Protokoll.”
From my PC, nmap shows all relevant ports being accessible…

Any idea?

I tried as RaspberryMatic as HomeAssistant-AddOn… same “connection refused”

Hmm same here.
Ha and raspberrymatic in separate vm on proxmox.
Android app smartha can connect to raspberrymatic without problem.

Just in the log file * OSError on temporary_instance-HmIP-RF: (-5, ‘Name has no usable address’)
First loggings had no text

Ah the error was because I replaced the ipaddress with the name. Not working either