Integration of Sunlit battery

Hello,

I´m fairly new to home assistant so please be gentle.
I´m looking for a way to integrate my sunlit battery in home assistant and the deye inverter. I know the deye inverter has a web page which can be locally accesed but getting information from that page to HA i´m completely clueless.

The sunlit battery has an app which integrates the inverter, the battery and the shelly to just insert the power which is needed in the moment.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’m sharing your request and currently running the sunlit system BK215/B215 with a shelly3EM Pro device. Runs smoothly and the sunlit app provides most of the necessary information, I just integrated shelly3EM Pro into my HA and I’m looking forward to get more out of it. So far, I only integrated the entities ‘total active energy’ and ‘total active returned energy’ in my energy dashbord… maybe some of the HA nerds can provide more support to get more out of it. Suppose one might be able to make use of template entities to use all attributes of the 3 phases….

1 Like

Ich brauche in Home Assistant ebenfalls unbedingt eine Möglichkeit den SoC zu integrieren.
Ich habe auch einen Sunlit BK215 & ein Erweiterungsmodul. An diesem Setup habe ich zwei AP System EZ1 und kann diese ohne den SoC nur mittelmäßig betreiben.
Wäre super, wenn eine Lokale API kommt direkt vom Hersteller :+1:t2: