Integration of Unifi Controller

Nope,there is no such option, but i found solution.
When you are creating HA user, create it in apriopriate site., then you have access only to desired location

Then something is amiss since it has branching points depending on if you have one or more sites https://github.com/home-assistant/core/blob/a59460a23336627d0bc12b1eefffdaa516e55e87/homeassistant/components/unifi/config_flow.py#L182

Anyone know what to do if you change your unifi controller ip after the integration has already been installed? I moved my unifi controller to a cloud host so I need to update the ip. I tried to update it in the config but the error logs still show it looking for the local address.

Yes. How do we do this?

Why is it the Addon in general (with a few exceptions) does not allow you to alter basic config settings like IP address and password?.

The values are stored in the file config/.storage/core.config_entries

But I actually raised this issue a while ago and it was fixed but poorly documented.

There is a generic UI component missing in Core HA for configuration of Addons in general. Most implement nothing. You can either hack JSON files or remove the Addon and re -add it and clean up the mess it causes.

You need to restart Home Assistant for the new config to be loaded. Did you do that?

1 Like

I ended up removing and re-adding the integration.

is there a way to filter what gets picked up by the integration? i have about 100 devices on my network and this ends up creating about 400 entities.

Hi,
Can someone point me in the right direction to setup logging. Logging from the Log Tab with the integration does not report all stuff thats going no between controller and devices.
I need to get debug logging and would normally be available in “server.log”. However, I can’t find such a file.
I did add following to the configuration.yaml (for as far as aI can see, without any effect)

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    aiounifi: debug
    homeassistant.components.unifi: debug