Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Hi to all,

I have two inverters. One is an older SUN2000L-4KTL which works fine through wifi with the huawei_solar integration v1.2.4 added through HACS (with the V100R001C00SPC334 firmware).

The other is a newer SUN2000L-4TLK-L1 with the V200R001C00SPC125 firmware, with a dongle and a LUNA 10kWh battery. This one does not connect to HA. The 502 port is open (Modbus enable unrestricted) but it complains of:

[custom_components.huawei_solar.sensor] could not get register 'model_id': asyncio timeout

Any suggestions are welcome.
Juan

My constellation is almost as yours: SUN2000-5KTL-L1 + 10kWh Luna.

What is your slave id? I have set it to 1.

I had to reboot my EW11 RS485 wifi bridge. Never had any issue with it before.

I rebooted the wifi on the inverter by just reconnecting again using the wifi connection settings page. Seems to work now even on 1.21 but agree with the others, it seems flaky :frowning: Everytime HA restarts the connection is gone. I’ll try to restart next time with the addon disabled and see if that makes any difference.

@wlcrs What is the meaning of sensor “inverter_power_factor” ? Sensor is by default disabled, I enable it. It has values from 0 to 1, usually at 1 or 0.98-0.99, but I see times where it is 0.80 or 0.60 etc. Maybe we need to use this value in conjuction with inverter_active_power to get effective inverter power?

I cant even get allowed to set up the huawei integration now… its beginning to be a pain in the …

Something appears to be broken in the latest 1.2.2 version. I have never seen this error before and have jo clue what it might mean …

whoops, sorry about that. The test suite that I run before each release did not catch that error.

I’ve pulled v1.2.2 and have released v1.2.3 instead where this error is fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just posted the bug report, so disregard that please…:wink:

Btw…did you get a chance to look at the delay when activating or deactivating “Charge from Grid”? I forgot to send a bug report but can do so if you need the confirmation.

Do you login as ‘User’ or as ‘installer’?

I’ve tried to enable the Local O&M function over 50 times and after the connection is applied is will revert…
It connects properly to my router, but the Local O&M function will just revert to disabled again…

Hey, so I’ve wired up a power meter. It’s not a DTSU666-H but the regular DTSU666 with an esp32 adapter that maps to correct modbus registry.

And I’ve updated the plugin to 1.2.3

The problem - the Power Meter Values are shown inverted. That is when consuming from grid they are shown with negative sign, and when returning to grid they are shown with positive sign.

My initial thought was that I’ve messed up with the mapping on my modbus adapter, but the Huawei app shows everything correctly. The installer app also shows everything correctly.

Any ideas?

This is the normal way Huawei handles it. I think there is some way to invert the values to make them look right, but I doubt it is worth the effort.

1 Like

Good evening everyone and thank you for the excellent work you have done.
I would like to replicate the following values:

• Fed to grid
  • Consumption
  • From grid
    I managed to replicate Yield = (sensor.battery_day_charge - sensor.battery_day_discharge) + sensor.inverter_daily_yield
    but I can’t for the other three.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me directions

Local O&M seems disabled the next time you check with the android app, but option is indeed still enabled. You can verify by checking if port 6607 is open. At least this is happening in my case.

2 Likes

Hi,

Is anyone else currently struggling with sensor disconnections?

I haven’t been able to connect for a good 3 weeks now. At some point they just become unavailable and a few hours later they are back.

I have tried different versions of HA and Huawei Solar.
And also integrated the dongle into the network via LAN and WLAN.

No matter what I do, there is no stable connection.

Do any of you have a tip for me?

Maybe there is someone here who also has problems with modbus communication with the inverter after updating HA to 2023.2?

Thank you for your hint for the “Daily Yield”. :slight_smile:

i managed to get the “daily fed to grid” and “daily from grid” sensors via “utility_meter” with “daily” reset from “sensor.power_meter_consumption” and “sensor.power_meter_exported”.

The Daily consumption should be
From Grid + (Daily Yield - Fed to grid)

Am i right?

Everything mentioned in this thread also applies to model SUN2000-(3KTL-10KTL)-M1 ?