Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

there is no text in the configuration window

I have tried every combination of port, slave id and elevated permissions or not.

Hi Jakob, I’m not the master of the group,it is strange that you don’t see the “elevate permission”. But unfortunately I can’t help more on this.
Anyway, I think that if all should work, you should be able to ping the proper port from any device in the network.Then before be crazy with HA if I was you I would try to test the IP and port from another device.

I hope that someone more expert than me will help you…

Hi, Thanks for answering anyway.
If you mean that I should be able to type in the IP in my browser and get some basic webpage hosted by my inverter… then nothing shows up. Not at 192.168.x.x, nor at any of the ports 502 or 6607.

I will give as much info here as possible, maybe someone with a keen eye spots the issue:

Home Assistant 2023.5.4
Supervisor 2023.04.1
Operating System 10.2
Frontend 20230503.3 - latest

copied all the GIT files into a directory: custom_components>huawei_solar

local IP adres is fixed in the router. and this is the IP I’m trying to connect to. I also tried 192.168.200.1 for some reason.
inverter version: V100r001c00spc153
MBUS (DC) version: V100r001c00SPC300 (I believe this is the dongle)
Modbus TCP = enabled and unrestricted

SDongleA-05 and HUAWEI INVERTER 3-PHASE 4KW M1 SUN2000

I have tried every combination possible in the configuration window of the integration.
Interesting fact: in the browser (chrome) version of HASS I don’t have any text in the config window, only fillable fields (see previous post). On the app, there is text. (edit: ok, now there is text in the window)
No input results in an established connection.

Ping via command prompt.
In windows press the windows key + R, in the “Run” box type cmd and press enter. Type in the black window (the command prompt) ping 192.168.x.x entering the correct IP address of the ineverter, and press enter.
If your reply is something like Reply from 192.168.x.x: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64 then you have correctly set up the network.
If it is Reply from 192.168.x.x: Destination host unreachable. or anything else than bytes=xx time=Yms TTL=Z then you have a network issue you have to fix before continuing.

If you get a reply, then you can probe if the port is open using telnet. To use telnet you have to install/activate it in the Windows Features.

Once you have telnet activated, turn back to the black command prompt and type telnet 192.168.x.x 502 or telnet 192.168.x.x 6607 depending what port you’re probing, and paste here the results.

NOTE: if you already have communication set up on one of those ports, you’ll get a Connect failed.

2 Likes
a) FE-Dongle, which is connected via cable to my internet router (FritzBox)
- using DHCP and part of my homenetwork (e.g. **192.168.168.1** )
- used for FusionSolar only

=> matches to your Network A

Network A- Local network client: obtained with the dongle, and it is used for FusionSolar usage. Inverter IP: 192.168.1.XXX. To have on this network the sensor status via ModbusTCP on the port 6607 of the dongle you need to activate it in the inverter’s setting, but you need Installer access.

Inverter WLAN Network used for installation/maintenance via FusionSolar App:

Network B- Installer network: AP with SSID: ‘SUN2000-HVXXXXXXXX’. Inverter IP: 192.168.200.1
Used for installer purpose, and as default it communicate sensor status via Modbus TCP
  • Connect your Smartphone to Network B
  • Login on the inverter by using FusionSolar App (Installer Password is required):
  • Connect the inverter directly via WLAN to your homenetwork. You have to found the propper setting within FusionSolar App - but not really complicated

This will end into the following:

b) SUN2000-6KTL is connected via WLAN also to my internet router
- using DHCP and part of my homenetwork (e.g. **192.168.168.2** )
- used for HA only by the usage of Modbus TCP

For me there is no need to use additional bridges, routers or other magic staff …
I was network professional in my first life => keep is easy, keep it simple!!!

The only thing is to reset inverter installer password - See Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L - #2615 by heinemannj

But then you have the additional benefit to check/correct all the settings your installer have not properly modified during initial setup …

2 Likes

Anyone else seen disconnects on the latest version of this integration? When I say “disconnects”, basically I can still ping the inverter but the inverter and devices connected to it (battery and power meter) both show as unavailable.

me

only after a reboot will connect again

Yes, same here, a restart of HA seems to resolve it, though a “reload” of the integration doesn’t.

I have two inverters and it’s only the primary inverter that seems to have problems.

I’m having it today, right after supervisor update to 2023.06.1. Restart/reboot doesn’t help.

edit: restart somehow worked now

1 Like

Hi everyone,
since like 1-2 weeks I’m having problems regarding the powerflows using power flow plus card as well as tesla style solar power card.
I just don’t get whats wrong with it…
Has been working great before, but now both of them showing wrong values.

power flow plus:
the picture shows 0 for house consumption, if i click the entitiy, i can see there is actually load.
I also think the battery, as well as the grid values are inverted.

tesla style:
been trying to use this one instead, was working fine, but now in the evening since there is no more power production the values are also totally wrong (changing from negative values to high values every second), definitive wrong…
Huawei Integration values all seem to be right…
I’ve been using exactly the manuals from the wiki:

I just don’t get it… Really would appreciate your help, thank you in advance

anyone having issues after Core 2023.06 upgrade?

1 Like

me…

after this latest updates, its always loosing wifi connection to the inverter (I’m using a chuwi herobox with RJ45 for network, and wifi just for the inverter)

i’ve already checked that this issue is due to the loss of “wifi connection” to the inverter… mainly the IP Address (I have it static!!)

this is getting worse and worse…

now is loosing connection many times per day

hardware reboots after reboots after reboots, just to get the data

Update: the pc have a Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter

Hi guys,

It seems that something has been removed/updated starting with 2023.6.1. Any idea how can I address this issue, the integration is no longer working?

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: homeassistant.loader
Source: custom_components/huawei_solar/sensor.py:26
Integration: huawei_solar (documentation)
First occurred: 10:26:57 AM (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:40:00 AM

Unexpected exception importing platform custom_components.huawei_solar.sensor
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 833, in get_platform
    cache[full_name] = self._import_platform(platform_name)
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 850, in _import_platform
    return importlib.import_module(f"{self.pkg_path}.{platform_name}")
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/importlib/__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1206, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1178, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1149, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 690, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 940, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/config/custom_components/huawei_solar/sensor.py", line 26, in <module>
    from huawei_solar import AsyncHuaweiSolar, ConnectionException, ReadException
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/huawei_solar/__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from .huawei_solar import *  # noqa: F401 F403
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/huawei_solar/huawei_solar.py", line 15, in <module>
    from pymodbus.client.asynchronous.async_io import init_tcp_client
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymodbus/client/asynchronous/async_io/__init__.py", line 228, in <module>
    class ReconnectingAsyncioModbusTcpClient(object):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymodbus/client/asynchronous/async_io/__init__.py", line 262, in ReconnectingAsyncioModbusTcpClient
    @asyncio.coroutine
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: module 'asyncio' has no attribute 'coroutine'

LE: It seems that asyncio.coroutine decorator has been removed since Python 3.11

Hi Bogdan,

I have the exact same issue after upgrading to 2023.6.1
Had to revert back to 2023.5.X release.

I hope wlcrs can update the components in the near future, as I rely on it heavily for charging battery and car.

Regards

I am on 2023.6.1 and doesnt seem like I have the same issues?

@wergio Same problem for me (same FW). Did you ever solved it?

no unfortunately… I would keep searching for a solution, but I’ve no spare time right now

Hi all,

while trying to get the Huawei Solar Integration running I’m stuck and can’t get it running.

I’m able to connect to the inverter. With a simple python script using the huawei_solar package I do get data from the inverter. All from the docker host, a linux server.

Trying the same lines of code from inside the HA docker container after installing the huawei_solar python module it’s also working. This is the code I’m using:

import asyncio
from huawei_solar import HuaweiSolarBridge

async def get_response():
    bridge = await HuaweiSolarBridge.create(host="10.0.0.1", port=502,slave_id=1)
    print(await bridge.update())

asyncio.run(get_response())

Still can’t get the integration running
Tried to set debug, but no debug from the integration is written to the logs.
All I get is this:

2023-06-18 22:04:49.221 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [homeassistant.util.package] Attempting install of huawei-solar==2.2.7b5
2023-06-18 22:05:48.194 INFO (MainThread) [huawei_solar.huawei_solar] Waiting for connection ...

Any help on this is appreciated

.HA_VERSION 2023.6.2

I found a solution for at least my problem.
Changing manifest.json to “requirements”: [“huawei-solar==2.2.6”], the integration was able to install huawei-solar and I am able to use it.
2023-06-19 14:07:49.451 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.util.package] Attempting install of huawei-solar==2.2.6 2023-06-19 14:08:41.027 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.huawei_solar.config_flow] Successfully connected to inverter SUN2000-10KTL-M1SUN2000-12 with SN BT22C12345678

2.2.7b5 is pre-release and maybe HA isn’t installing it as requested