Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Hi
Can anyone share the inverter status sensor?
In the integration from Emilv2 this sensor was already ready.
Now, when downloading data from DONGL based on the data, you have to convert the inverter states yourself from numbers to names.
Has anyone already done this and can share?
Regards

Yes, I’m using it that way for 3 days and so far I had only one wrong data readings when I unplug LAN cable. One reading of attribute total_yield was 0,09kWh so it mess up all utility_meters values which where using “total yield”

1 Like

Hi, looks great and you have the same model as I have. Can you share the files as I was not able to place the battery soc … also having problems in adding to the energy tab :frowning:

for energy sensor you have to follow Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L - #589 by yousaf465
and in case of HA 2021.9.x and later use total_increasing as state class

state_class: total_increasing 

Were do we place the state class etc config?

Also can anyone help creating sensors for the battery?

thank you in advance

Have you read my above post. I have basically written step by step guide to add sensors in energy to energy dashboard.

after changing over to using dongle for data with slave:1 and SDongle_V100R001C00SPC123 firmware. total yield is totally messed up. It is not being reset each day, as was the case previously. How can I reset it to zero each day?

Total yield is never reset, it’s increasing value because it’s total production of inverter. Check if there wasn’t wrong reading of total_yield just like I get when I disconnect LAN cable. Daily yield is reset every day.

Total_yield value is correct, but I was using it to plot energy graphs. My dail yield value is fixed at 15.61 since I have been using this integration. relevant code.

sensor total:
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      pv_total_yield:
        friendly_name: "Total Yield"
        unit_of_measurement: "kWh"
        icon_template: mdi:solar-power
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.sun2000_10ktl_m1', 'total_yield') }}"

energy_used:
       friendly_name: "total energy used"
       unit_of_measurement: 'kWh'
       value_template: >
         {{ '%0.2f' | format(states('sensor.total_yield') | float - 
                            states('sensor.grid_exporterd_energy') | float + 
                            states('sensor.grid_accumulated_energy') | float) }}

and

sensors:
      pv_daily_yield:
        friendly_name: "Daily Yield"
        #entity_id: sensor.sun2000_10ktl_m1
        unit_of_measurement: 'kWh'
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.sun2000_10ktl_m1', 'daily_yield') }}"```

Show total yield graph when it happened and attributes of inverter entity if there is also wrong value.

Yes, it is send total value at startup each day .

If I see it correctly on your screen shot total yield is 0 when inverter is in standby. For me it’s last value. You can add in total_yield template to check if the value is > 0. And I can’t help you with daily yield because for me it’s working OK.

Hello, my entity is the same as above and yet it is not visible for integration with HA energy

Managed to figure it out …

sensors:
       storage_state_of_capacity:
        friendly_name: "Luna Battery"
        #entity_id: sensor.sun2000_6ktl_l1
        unit_of_measurement: '%'
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.sun2000_6ktl_l1', 'storage_state_of_capacity') }}"

Hi

Is there a way to increase the frequency of polling data with the integration? For some of my purposes, more frequent polling would work better.

Thanks

Hi

i’m new to HA. I would like to create a Dashboard with a overvieuw of my installation.

I’m really struggeling on how to set up the Fusion solar Kiosk. I did succeed with installing it via Hacs.
The next step i see is to activate on the Fusion solar website. Can’t find the kiosk button to activate this…

Is there a clear explenation or guide on how to set it up?

greats

Huwaei kisok in Homeassistant?? Any screen shots or examples?

You will get in home assistant:

'Realtime Power'
'Total Current Day Energy'
'Total Current Month Energy'
'Total Current Year Energy'
'Total Lifetime Energy'

This data is with 5 minuts delay.