Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Hi

How to get the value of the energy going into the battery and going out the battery? Would be nice to include it in my energy overview.

This I can see in the sensor:

storage_running_status: running
storage_charge_discharge_power: -66
storage_current_day_charge_capacity: 4.75
storage_current_day_discharge_capacity: 2.45
storage_working_mode_a: 0
storage_unit_1_working_mode_b: 4
storage_time_of_use_price: 0
storage_lcoe: 0
storage_maximum_charging_power: 2500
storage_maximum_discharging_power: 2500
storage_power_limit_grid_tied_point: 4400
storage_charging_cutoff_capacity: 100
storage_discharging_cutoff_capacity: 2
storage_forced_charging_and_discharging_period: 0
storage_forced_charging_and_discharging_power: 0
storage_state_of_capacity: 100
storage_total_charge: 23.21
storage_total_discharge: 20.01
unit_of_measurement: W
friendly_name: SUN2000-4KTL-L1
icon: mdi:solar-power
1 Like

where is router located from which you are trying to connect with internal AP?

The RPI and the SUN2000 are 3m apart. And it was working fine until I updated HA it seems.

Have you tried connecting to internal AP using your mobile and sun2000 app?

Works w/o issues. I can connect to the SUN2000 AP with my iOS device and the set password. And I can connect with my laptop. I just can’t connect from the RPI (anymore).

Have you tried resetting your rpi password. One solution which might help is try using a new SD and connect to internal AP from supervisor. If it is able to connect then only issue with your current installation.
You can easily revert to old versions of HA Using update command from Ssh Common Tasks - Operating System - Home Assistant

What password do you mean? I always delete the “known APs” and then connect with -a to ask for AP’s password.
But I WILL downgrade HA when I’m back home to see if it helps.
I assume there is some kind of MAC filtering active in the inverter, but no idea if this is true, and how to check that. On the other hand connecting to the AP some weeks ago was done in a minute and worked fine.

Go to Supervisor>change host>WLAN0>scan for the access point.

How would that be better than “nmcli d wifi list --rescan yes”?

Have you tried restarting the inverter ?
I had the same.

How often? I restarted it with DC disconnected, with DC connected, left it shut down for seconds or for minutes before I turned it on again. Restarted with dongle connected or disconnected. You name it. I tried it all (I guess).
I saw that there is a RESET function in the APP. I will try this as last resort and hope it helps …

I turned off the Dc, Ac, waited 2 minutes. I included Ac and Dc. It worked.
I try not to connect the phone to AP Sun … or Dongle … because something breaks the connection.

Did you handle the warnings? Because I also have them every 30 seconds and I don’t know what to do with it.

I’m about to give up with this shitty SUN2000 wifi. Thinking about ordering another Shelly 3EM to monitor all three phases and get consistent results. What do you think? Probably the safer and more future proof approach?

Strange thing: I installed HA from scratch on an SD card, booted, and was able to connect to the SUN2000. Still I didn’t receive any data, but this may have some other reason.
Booting from my other medium I can’t connect to the WIFI anymore. No idea what’s going on here.

only one connection is allowed on Sun2000 app using sun-hvxxxxx SSID

did you setup the @Emilv2 integration again?

I know, but when I connect and disconnect ssid sun … with a tablet, and in an hour with a smartphone, the connection works. And the RPi4 with HA do not want to connect and I have to turn the inverter off and on. Currently, Lan from Spdongle is connected to the Lan wifi repeater and works without any problems on the 11th day.

I now just ordered another Shelly 3EM. I‘m done with the Huawei AP and independent in the future on any changes Huawei may do in the future.
Sure i miss some information, but tbh i don’t care about internal temperature and input power vs output power. All i need to know is power sent to the grid. Hopefully the Huawei software will improve then i‘ll try again.

I don’t think it is problem with firmware, I’m connected to internal AP and no problems since may 2020. Firmware in smart dongle may not be so stabe, but connecting to internal works the same way as connecting with phone. If phone is connecting then HA should also.