Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

can you ping 192.168.200.1 from the TPLink?

Sorry to jump on this thread but Iā€™m having similar issue with TPLink. Iā€™m conneted to the SUN2000-XXX SSID using Client Mode but I still cannot ping 192.168.200.1 from the TPLink link diag tools. It looks like the TPlink is trying to use the default gateway on the ethernet side not one the wifi side.

Even thought the LAN Gateway: is (optional) it will not let me remove it!

No, and Iā€™m really pleased that you asked as itā€™s a basic check I missed - got so annoyed yesterday could not see the wood for the trees. Looking at @klemmā€™s post above itā€™s not just me with this problem so I am going to mess around with the DHCP settings on the TPLink now to try to find the right combination of them that will work for us. I feel more zen today :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got a little futher with my EdgeRouter and TP-LINK TL-WR902AC.

I think the issue is my main IP network is 192.168.1.0/24, and the bridged network on 192.168.200.0/24, TP-Link will only let me assign a gateway on the LAN network. I could run them both on 192.168.0.0/48 but this is a too much for me to change now.

I have now set the LAN to be 192.168.200.4/24 and the gateway to 192.168.200.1. If I plug the TP into the PC ethernet it assigns a IP and I can ping 192.168.200.1 (Inverter) :grinning:.

So now I have attached the TL-Link to a spare port on my router EDGE PRO-8. I can ping the 192.168.200.1 (inverter) and the TP-Link from the EdgeOS.

Iā€™m now struggling to setup a static route from 192.168.1.0/24 > 192.168.200.0/24 so my main network can access 192.168.200.1. I think the route table is ok so it might be my firewall stopping it.

I had a long fiddle and gave up, I cannot get everything lined up working. I can get the TP link to connect to the inverter and ping it, but then cannot get a concurrent connection from the TP link to my home network. Alternatively I can get the TP link connected to my home network but cannot then connect it to the inverter. Painful couple of hoursā€¦

Iā€™ve also failed with TP-Link firmware. Iā€™m going to try flashing with OpenWrt.

Hello Guys. Can anyone help to integrate my Huawei Solar 2000.
I get the Kioks infos from FusionSolar.
Then i installed the Fusion Solar Kiosk into HACS.
I get these sensors :slight_smile:

Put these lines into configuration yaml:

sensor:
  - platform: fusion_solar_kiosk
    kiosks:
        - url: https://sg5.fusionsolar.huawei.com/pvmswebsite/nologin/assets/build/index.html#/kiosk?kk=Ju2yHAgrdB
          name: plant_yy

But sensor still show Ā« unavailable Ā»

Dā€™ongle is well registered on my router as:

SDongleA-HV21A0318542 and IP address is set on Ā« Reserved IP AddressĀ«

Any ideas please ?
Thank you for your help :slight_smile: have a nice day

Hello, well finally I get sensor back.
I just copy a new kiosk url then I get state information back

But the think is that I have no information in the energy board

Any ideas guys ?

Thank you :pray:

I managed to get it working after a battle woth EdgeOS and OpenWrt.

I used the instructions here Connecting to the inverter Ā· wlcrs/huawei_solar Wiki Ā· GitHub.

Steps:

1. Expanded subnet on my router/dhcp 192.168.1.0/24 > 192.168.0.0/16
  2. Flash TP-Link with OpenWrt (tftp bootloaded from my mac)
  3. Apply config from above link (ssh+vi)
  4. Change Lan IP to static 192.168.200.230
  5. Disable DHCP on the OpenWrt Lan inferface
  6. Add static route to EdgeOS 192.168.200.0/24 > 192.168.200.230
  7. ping/connect to 192.168.200.1 from hass.

I messed the order up by using the UI then updating the config files, I think if I done this the other way around it might have worked first time but I had an addioinal step to join the wlan to lan after I updated the config files.

Hello, I finally managed to get information.

> state_class: total_increasing
> unit_of_measurement: kWh
> device_class: energy
> friendly_name: y-y-plant (z0r7mBrxKt) - Total Current Day Energy

But thatā€™s very poor informationsā€¦i would like to get at least the Total W, A per phase for exampleā€¦which is available in FusionSolar, via the smart meter DTSU-666ā€¦

Did you managed to get these infos from the smart meter ?
Thank you

You should have all of thoseā€¦ I have a total of 61 entities from the huawei_solar-integration (sensors and configuration-entries). You wonā€™t fit many of those in the energy-dashboard, though. That is not its purpose.
You will have to build own dashboards to your liking to see whatever you want.

Ok good for you:-) and agree that it is enough.
But I have only 5 entities:-( somethings must be wrongā€¦
Look:

Just a quick sanity check before I go router shopping:

Is there anyone here that is, today, successfully using TP-Link TL-WR802N (as per this wiki recommendation Connecting to the inverter Ā· wlcrs/huawei_solar Wiki Ā· GitHub ) to connect their Sun2000 Huawei internal AP to their HA instance?

Second question please - for anyone using a router with OpenWRT or DD-Wrt for the same job can you please post the router model you are using? I know there is a good wiki showing what models are compatible with the firmware but Iā€™m grateful for proven deployments.

Thanks all.

I did it on WR740N. I am not sure about your network knowledge but I think you may find my blog helpful anyway as I described some tricks:
https://skyboo.net/2021/07/how-to-connect-to-sun2000-from-dd-wrt/

2 Likes

Ah, sorry I did not see that you are not using the huawei_solar-integration from wlcrsā€¦ If you are using some other integration, then I do not know what information you can get.

I did it with Freshtomato running on Asus 68U which is working awesome, but I need that router somewhere else in the house. Wireless Client | Page 3 | LinksysInfo.org
Now trying to replicate @wlcrs with OpenWRT on Netgear 4300V2. No success so far.
can ping from OpenWrt but same isnā€™t true for HA.

edited all the files as mentioned in wlcrs github Connecting to the inverter Ā· wlcrs/huawei_solar Wiki Ā· GitHub but still no ping from HA to inverter image

my static route.

I used this method of connecting to the inverter, by following that blog-post. It is working great (I have an ASUS RT-AC66U). It may be worth trying if you have trouble with other ways of doing the connection.

Are there any possibilities to read the data from old huawei sun2000-28KTL?
No wifi, no dongle only RS485 connector?

adding these rules, (192.168.1.24 is my openwrt router address. ) via ssh on openwrt router did the trick, but something is strange. @wlcrs integration is working with this, but not the ping. Strange. At least I am getting the data which is important :partying_face:

iptables -I PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d 192.168.1.24 --dport 6607 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.200.1:6607
iptables -I POSTROUTING -t nat -d 192.168.200.1 -p tcp --dport 6607 -j MASQUERADE

use utility meter Utility Meter - Home Assistant