Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

You can not ping 192.168.200.1 from HA when using this solution to the networking. The router is “only” forwarding the port 6607 to the correct place. To your LAN, 192.168.200.1 does not really exist. You use your routers ip-address to communicate, so the only thing you can ping is that (192.168.1.24 in your case). But this is as expected so everything seems to work.

I fixed it, there was a typo in the router IP, fixed that and added these rules to the custom rules in Openwrt. Rock-solid connection due to this router being near to the Huwaei inverter.

thank you, i would if i knew what to add in it, i don t have a house energy consumed sensor i could add so i would need to derive it from the other energy sensors i have. i will have a go at the advanced example there, but i m worried about the resets that those counters might have

do you have zero-export/ huwaei power meter?

go with the Openwrt route.

1. simple flash OpenWrt.

2. Connect 2.4Ghz radio to Inverter AP.

3. add the rules mentioned in @wlcrs github page
    Connecting to the inverter · wlcrs/huawei_solar Wiki · GitHub using Winscp WinSCP :: Official Site :: Download

4. Set a static IP on your Main router (it can be your ISP provided router/modem) Gateway IP is the IP of my OpenWrt router.

5. Portforward on your Openwrt

6. Boom it will start working.

Hello everyone, since 6 month, I’m trying to install this integration (huaweil solar of wlcrs).

So I decided to start from scratch, clean install of HA.

I’ve installed hacs…, connect my raspberry wifi to the internal ap (through DHCP), installed hacks depository and then following the next steps :smiley:

1. Connect Home Assistant to the WiFi Access Point of your Huawei inverter (first with DHCP activated and then selection of internal wifi inverter + password).

2. Install this integration with HACS

3. Restart HA

4. Start the configuration flow with Host as 192.168.200.1 and the port at 6607 (because of my version of what I understood)

But still not working… any idea ?

I really dont understand because i start from scratch… :sob:

I have a SUN2000-4KTL-L1 without battery and its version is :

V200R001C00SPC117

and Home Assistant Core 2022.6.7

Home Assistant Supervisor 2022.05.3

Home Assistant OS 8.2

Thanks a lot for anyone able to give my a peace of help… really I’m desesperated :sneezing_face:

the problem could be for this parameters of the new version of HA??

try another port? why your wlan0 is 192.168.199.2? instead of 192.168.200.2?
My router’s client IP is 192.168.200.2 and inverter IP is 192.168.200.1 image

Hi, actually i have no idea, i just connect home assistant wifi to the inverter, this provide me automátically this IP… just following the procedure. How can i change it? And which port should i use?

I see in the feed only the 6607…

try 192.168.199.1 as host

Same problem…

can you ping 192.168.200.1 or 192.168.199.1 from the terminal?
Edit you can also try asking in HA official discord channel Discord.
It is easier and quicker to reply there

Yes, in the terminal I can ping the 192.168.199.1 but not the usual one (192.168.200.1)

This means you are connected to the inverter. try using 502 as port.

nop :sob:

But if i’m connected, it should come from the port so, maybe another one exist no ? how can I check the port open on my inverter?

This is not strange, this is completely normal. Using this method the ping (ICMP) is not routed via NAT, you have to make additional rules if you want to ping the inverter behind the NAT instead of the actual router.

@manio I solved the ping issue, it was a typo in the router IP. the first rule solved it.
trying to add those rules GUI on Openwrt Add iptables rules to survive boot - Installing and Using OpenWrt - OpenWrt Forum

try using angry ip scanner addon https://github.com/MaxWinterstein/homeassistant-addons

@trevee you get output something like this

yes, exactly. I’m trying to install the addon, but still in progress and it doesnt install, any other addon for the same job?

try different combinations of port and slave id. e.g
– port 6607 with slave id 0
– port 6607 with slave id 1
– port 502 with slave id 0
– port 502 with slave id 1