Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

ok, I did it and reboot.

What is strange also is that the host IP doesnt appear (only “?”) unitl I ping the host in Diagnostics… :thinking:

Result of the second custom rules : Ping from HA NOK / Ping from Open wrt OK

if openwrt router in the garage now?

check status – real-time graphs – wireless and post the screenshot.

also check status – real-time graphs – traffic – wlan0

@trevee check Network – firewall – General setting.
It will look like this

I have exactly the same settings than you.
in firewall.

My graph :thinking:

now we need help from Openwrt geeks Add iptables rules to survive boot - #37 by trevee - Installing and Using OpenWrt - OpenWrt Forum.
Post your setting there and ask for help. they will be able to help one way or the other.
Your signal seems to be fine, did you place the router in the garage?

Yes, the router is in the garage. Everything seems correct according to you :

@trevee there are some strange things.
Bitrate shouldn’t be 1.0Mbits/s with these strong signals. I have weaker signals compared to yours but still a better RX and TX rates.

The country is set to 00, but why? set it to your country. from device configuration-- advanced setting – country code.
also, post the graph from the status – Channel analysis.

do you have sun2000 app? try connecting through it to your inverter and check the inverter IP while it is connected. Downloading and Installing the App - SUN2000-(196KTL-H0, 200KTL-H2, 215KTL-H0) Series User Manual - Huawei

I will try with another ISP router (a tp link to see what’s going on)

Same problem… but it’s normal to have any rules parametered in port forward?

did you try connecting with sun2000 app? what IP your mobile gets?

Yes I do, but connexion impossible since months through SUN2000. I do have access to fusion solar

fusion solar connects through the dongle, and sun2000 connects to the inverter AP.

What I get :

you now something to read the port sun2000 using to communicate with Inverter AP.

no idea…

Before I’ve tried to visit the parameters of the Inverter though SUN200, maybe I activated / desactivated something wrong…

try exploring the network menu in sun2000. I can’t read Spanish and I don’t have access to the inverter right now.

Edit: Sun2000 and fusion solar app manual FusionSolar App and SUN2000 App User Manual- Huawei
@trevee

thanks but there is no menu except some general things…

do you think that the fact I’m not able to connect through SUN2000 is a problem for HA??

you can’t connect through Sun2000, bcz it only allows one client at a time. While you have connected two phone at 192.168.199.3 and OpenWRT router at 192.168.199.2
disconnect the router, by turning it off and connecting through mobile-only for using sun2000. while you are connected through sun2000, do enable modbus too. instruction for which can be found in the thread.

@trevee see Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L - #12 by Emilv2

unfortunately, it doesnt work even with all device disconnected… :sob:

I tried on IOS and Android, same message, "failed to connect, the inverter doesnt leave free access to the applicaiton (before logging in)

Hope it can be solved without connecting into the App… I think I can not even change the wifi password… :scream:

what Ip do you get with all other devices disconnected? is it 192.168.199.2 or 192.168.199.3?