Integration with Broadlink TC2 and Broadlink Hub with Raspberry Pi

@oliverdog thanks i will try it

@oliverdog @Danielhiversen how can I add broadlink rm pro temperature in my dash? (frontend)

that’s it…
Just pen attention to configuration.yaml rules…
If you already have a sensor component, you need to add sensor 2 or join with correct indentation.
My sensors section are this:

sensor:
  - platform: darksky
    api_key: xxxxxxxxx
    monitored_conditions:
      - summary
      - nearest_storm_distance
      - precip_probability
      - temperature
      - wind_speed
      - wind_bearing
      - cloud_cover
      - humidity
      - temperature_max
      - temperature_min
    update_interval:
        minutes: 5
  - platform: broadlink
    name: "Sala"
    update_interval: 60
    host: 192.168.1.153
    mac: 'xxxxxxxx'
    monitored_conditions:
      - temperature
  - platform: broadlink
    name: "Suite"
    update_interval: 60
    host: 192.168.1.225
    mac: 'xxxxxxxx'
    monitored_conditions:
      - temperature
      - humidity
      - air_quality
      - light
      - noise

The first broadlink sensor is from a RM and the second is from an A1

@oliverdog @Danielhiversen how to make it show like this?

1 Like

hi , if i need to control fan with on/off & 123 speed , then how 2 set command?

Then you need to set it up as two switches.
But you can set up a script to trigger both switches

ok , how to set up a script to trigger both switches?

but 1 thing is , i’m using homekit to command , so can work or not?

@oliverdog @Danielhiversen I got a small code but after 2 days it does not work are there any better way to do it and not have to change it every 2 days? you guys still facing this issue on a small code?

Is anyone working on it to fix this issue?

No problem here. Once I get a working code, it works forever.
Have you checked the RM firmware and tried restart the HA to test the old code again?
Once working, it should work forever.

Does not work?
Any errors in the log?

@Danielhiversen @oliverdog No i don’t get any error it triggers even it blinks led on the RM pro but it don’t turn on the light. once i relearn the code it works.

i will try to update rm firmware and i will try again. i will update you guys thanks.

any one have try this ?

USING E-CONTROL REMOTES

If you already have your remotes learned on E-Control app you can use this method to “copy” trem to HA.

First get or learn all the remotes you want to add on HA in E-Control

Download
Get the script from here.
Dump the data from the app
Open the E-Control app on your mobile device. On the left side menu choose “Share” and then “Share to other phones in WLAN”. It will generate the files you will need for the script.
Get data from your Android device
Connect your Android device to your computer and browse the SD card / External Storage folder “/broadlink/newremote/SharedData/”. You need to get the following files and put them in the same folder as this script.:
jsonSubIr jsonButton jsonIrCode
Install Requirements
Run pip install simplejson. You must install simplejson in the same python version you will use to run the scripts. You can ensure that the current version is installed by attempting to install again and confirming that you see “Requirement already satisfied”.
Get the data from the device
Navigate to the folder you downloaded and run python getBroadlinkSharedData.py. Follow the steps on screen. NOTE: These scripts were only tested with Python 2.7.
Install python-broadlink library:
git clone https://github.com/mjg59/python-broadlink.git
cd python-broadlink
sudo python setup.py install
Test the codes Use the sendcode script you have already downloded to test the codes you got from the device You need to edit the script with your RM Pro IP Address and MAC Address and with the code in hex format. When run the script, you know the code works when get message Code sent… Not every code works.
Convert the hex codes to base64 Use this tool to convert the hex codes to base64 for use with Home Assistant.

@Danielhiversen @oliverdog IR codes work fine but RF codes im facing problem it just does not work no matter how many times i relearn code after a day or no it stops working i tried replacing RM pro but problem is same…it works fine with E-control app… i have 3 light and one rf socket which i want to control…is there any HTTP method to control this 3 lights ? RM firmware is v20025

@oliverdog @Danielhiversen i just upgraded to Home Assistant 0.36.1 i get an error when i open HA

this is the error message in HA log file. please help me

17-01-28 11:57:24 homeassistant.bootstrap: Not initializing switch.broadlink because could not install dependency broadlink==0.3
17-01-28 11:57:41 homeassistant.bootstrap: Not initializing sensor.broadlink because could not install dependency broadlink==0.3
17-01-28 11:57:58 homeassistant.bootstrap: Not initializing sensor.broadlink because could not install dependency broadlink==0.3

Please stop pinging me. I will help you when I have time.

You will find some info by searching: https://community.home-assistant.io/search?q=could%20not%20install%20dependency%20broadlink%3D%3D0.3

edit: See here: Broadlink RM Mini 3 [could not install dependency]