Integration with Daikin VRV smartphone control

I am currently looking at either purchasing the Daikin DCPA01 which exposes MODBUS, or using the controller from Arnold.
For the latter we would need to help with reverse engineering some elements of the protocol.
(It is already working for heat pumps, and single units)

Has anyone successfully made this work with modern Daikin Air cons? I have been talking to their tech supports and they given me docs to help with controlling via ModBus. I have no idea how to make this work.

I did see this example of modbus working and not sure if we can do something similar - Setup FoxESS and Home Assistant using RS485/Modbus - YouTube

Hello braverynew

Please, can you help me with the image for raspberry? I’ve been trying to get the condinionter air control of 7 daikini teams working and in my country I can’t find support, thanks in advance

Hello

Pls source code for rraspberry ? Clone image ?

I have a very old version of the controller, I’m trying to upgrade it and get the website to work directly with Home Assistant. Hit me up if anyone wants to actively work on this. Not sure how I missed the email notifications.

If anyone has worked with WebSockets on HA it’d be incredibly helpful.

Yeah the image for Raspberry Pi and I have been going through the website code which can be found at /var/www/html. It’s a standard Apache server with a Ruby backend.