Integration YLKG07YL

Hi everybody, I’m a newbie on automation…
I have installed HomeAssistant on my PI4 and I try to integrate the Yeelight Dimmer YLKG07YL…
The fact is I don’t understand how to do despite having lot of things about that.
Actually, I have 3 dimmers at home and two are working with my Yeelight lamps. The last is electrically connected but it isn’t “paired”. I would like to use this Dimmer to control my Yeelight Bulb S1 which it can’t be do with Xiami app.
I try to get the encryption_key with the extractor provided by Piotr on GitHub - PiotrMachowski/Xiaomi-cloud-tokens-extractor: This tool/script retrieves tokens for all devices connected to Xiaomi cloud and encryption keys for BLE devices. but I see everything except the dimmers…
I install “Passive BLE monitor” with HACS but I don’t know how to use it… I show you with this screen what I see on my HA hoping somone could help me …

Thanks a lot in advance !!

I found some infos… But I’m still blocked…
I configure BLE with MAC adresses and the encryption_key which I found using python-miio.
I add it on configuration as you can see on screenshot, but now, when I add some yaml configuration in automation.yaml, nothing happens…