Integrations for Feit and TTLock

Hi,
I am new here so please bare with me. I would like to use home-assistant to manage my home. So far, the software looks good however, I could not find an integration for my lights and for the lock to my front door.

I did a lookup on the list of integrations without any luck. How difficult is it to create an integration? If it isn’t listed, does it mean it does not exist? I was surprised not to find them because my lighst are manufactured by Feit Electric, a major producer and my lock is a TTLock, a top seller on Amzn.

Any ideas?

Ron

Apparently, Feit uses Tuya. That’s a generic system that provide Home Automation to hardware vendors not willing / capable of creating their own ecosystem.

Just googling “feit home assistant” and "TTLock home assistant " return a bunch of results…

Hello Ron, I don’t know if you found an answer to your question about Feit lights, but I was in the same boat. How I got mine into HA was, I had to unpair the lights from the Feit app and then pair them in either the Tuya or Smart Life app. Once there, you can integrate the lights into home assistant via the Tuya or Tuya Local HACS integration. I have had issues with the lights sporadically becoming unavailable in the Tuya integration. The Tuya local also has the same issue, but I think I may be a one-off because of the type/model of my recessed ceiling lights. Regards ~Mark