Integrations Using USB Sticks Broken After a Hardware Upgrade

I just upgraded my Home Assistant server on an Ubuntu 20.04 machine (within Docker) with a new motherboard and CPU. After the upgrade, Home Assistant is working fine, except any device connected to HA via a USB stick coordinator no longer works. I thought this was simply due to a USB serial path conflict, but I am not sure that is actually the case. Reason being, the Zigbee stick still shows up under the HA hardware page at the same devTTY port. As does my Z-wave stick. I simply get the below error when starting the Zigbee Integration:

Logger: homeassistant.components.zha.core.gateway
Source: components/zha/core/gateway.py:173
Integration: Zigbee Home Automation (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 12:33:37 PM (12 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:40:37 PM

Couldn't start ZNP = Texas Instruments Z-Stack ZNP protocol: CC253x, CC26x2, CC13x2 coordinator
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/api.py", line 847, in request
    response = await response_future
asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 173, in async_initialize
    self.application_controller = await app_controller_cls.new(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 69, in new
    await app.startup(auto_form)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/application.py", line 152, in startup
    return await self._startup(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/application.py", line 172, in _startup
    await self._migrate_nvram()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/zigbee/application.py", line 937, in _migrate_nvram
    migration_id = await self._znp.nvram.osal_read(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/nvram.py", line 168, in osal_read
    length = (await self.znp.request(c.SYS.OSALNVLength.Req(Id=nv_id))).ItemLen
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_znp/api.py", line 847, in request
    response = await response_future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/async_timeout/__init__.py", line 129, in __aexit__
    self._do_exit(exc_type)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/async_timeout/__init__.py", line 212, in _do_exit
    raise asyncio.TimeoutError
asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError

I can’t really decipher what this error log is saying. So I’m really unsure why it’s not working. I have tried editing the core.config_entries file and changing the device path for the Zigbee integration to no success.

I know the stick is visible to home assistant because it appears in the hardware page, but it will also disappear if I unplug the stick and reload the page. From my perspective, I don’t see a reason it shouldn’t be communicating, so that’s why I am here for help.

I managed to solve my issue. Had to delete the \config\zigbee.db file as mentioned in Issue 52777 for everything to work though. That did, however break my entire network. Not too big of a deal considering I only have 20 devices. But this definitely would have been disappointing if I had any more than that.