Interface for room control - Zemismart 6 inches Smart Multi-functional Central Control Hub

Hi
I’m looking into a solution for room control. I was thinking to get a small interactive display like a 6" cheap smartphone to control the room and just controlling it via a display.
Then I just was this
“Zemismart 6 inches Smart Multi-functional Central Control HD LCD Touch Panel for Scenes Control TUYA WiFi BLE Zigbee Devices” link : Zemismart 6 Inches Smart Multi-functional Central Control Hd Lcd Touch Panel For Scenes Control Tuya Wifi Ble Zigbee Devices - Smart Remote Control - AliExpress

I think it’s very new and it is not supported by zigbee2mqtt, which what I based the rest of my automation on, but it looks very interesting. I has a nob for along with a touch display.
Anybody tried this guy?

They are quite cool aren’t they.

1 Like

Although I think they act as a coordinator, rather than a control device.

I think they act as a control center, but I was hoping that it could be used as a input only and one could pick the input up in HA. But they look very cool! :slight_smile:

The advertising is rather confusing.

Been looking at this also, maybe just worth getting hold of one and having a play.

I have been thinking a bit about it, and I think an android mobile phone or a tablet would be a better options due to the customizability.
It could be running home assistant with a dedicated dashboard. I read there are browsers that can turn on the screen when detecting movement, so basically the same functionality without the fancy bottom but with total control over your home.

Did anything ever come of this? I just received one to test out.

Tell us! tell us! in the shop pictures look “totally real” 3d renders.