Interference Issue Between LD2410 and LD2450 (Both on ESP32-S3)

Hi everyone,
I’ve set up two radar sensors — an LD2410 and an LD2450 — both connected to an ESP32-S3 using separate UART pins. They’re placed in the same enclosure, facing the same direction, but their detection zones do not physically overlap.

The issue:
When the LD2450 is active, the LD2410 starts reporting false positives, detecting motion even when there’s none. I’ve tested with:
• TX/RX lines completely disconnected,
• Power supplied from separate isolated sources,
• No shared wiring or ground loops.

My conclusion: this is RF (radio frequency) interference through the air. The LD2450’s signal appears to interfere with the LD2410’s sensing.

If anyone has run into similar interference and found a clean solution — I’d really appreciate your insights!

I have

Screek seems to have done it with no issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/screekworkshop/comments/18mq1ua/fun_with_ld2410_ld2450_positioning_idea/

Appolo has a very close setup with an LD2450 + LD2412:

Nope, that nope.
Any chance you solved it?

I seem to not be able to get a 2450 and 2412 as close together as Apollo seems to be able to. 6 inches away from each other they are fine. Too close and the 2412 seems to get high feedback triggering false detections.