Intermittent problem: Web UI not responding and console display 'hrtimer: Interrupt took 3890923 ms'

Hi,
Recently upgrade the HassOS to 2.9 and HA 87.1 (shouldn’t do both my bad!), and I start experience an intermittent not responding host (all ports). It may take a few hours or days before it hang. I’m unsure if the upgrade is relate but it is so far the only lead I have and looking to see if other have start experience the same behavior.

I still have access to the console. Any hints on where I can go deeper in the console to found log?

HASSIO:
Host: Virtualbox 6.0.4 - VM: 4 Core - 4 GB Ram - SSD
HA: 87.1
HassOS: 2.9

Thanks

I’m actually having a similar issue but immediately when I upgrade to HassOS 2.9. I have 87.1 running on HassOS 2.8 and it’s fine. Upgrade and the UI doesn’t startup at all. I am having issues tracing it back to the issue. All the logs seem ok, just frozen. I am also using it on VirtualBox.

I upgrade to HASSIO 2.10 and seem a little better, only had 2 issues but still a major problem as I’m expecting my home system to run flawless.

I did find that the system is loosing it IP because the console is up and when doing “ip -a” it’s have no IP assigned. I’ll try to details more later.

Also which version of Virtual box are you running?

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have been having this same issue for a few weeks.

Same issue. Running in virtualbox with HA version 109.x; sometimes it goes for a day or two, other times hours. Not sure where to start.