Invalid authentication when attempting to view camera stream

When clicking on a camera image to view camera stream, Home Assistant alerts with “login attempt or request with invalid authentication from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”. The HTTP request is getting sent as “https://hassio.domainname.com/api/camera_proxy_stream/camera.livingroom?token=undefined” with the parameter “token” being “undefined”. This had been working previously with no change to config, etc.

Home Assistant 0.92.1 (hassio) on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

I currently get the same experience. I’m at work now, but it seems like my camera (an esphome driven esp32 camera) is down. I can not reach it. Maybe check if there’s a connection to the camera.

The camera is connected. The picture-glance card works fine, but when I click on it to view the live stream I receive the error.

What type of camera is it?
When my camera is online, there’s a token. When it’s offline the token is undefined.

Various cameras, generic IP and WyzeCam using RTSP mostly. All through the ZoneMinder component. I can view the streams through ZoneMinder without issue and this worked through HomeAssistant until just recently.

has anyone found a solution to this?

I’m on 0.100 or so

I am still getting this, with ESP32-cam.

I’m also getting this but only with an ESP32 cam running esphome.

I think this is still happening. I’m using zoneminder and seeing token=undefined. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes I am experiencing this with only one camera out of six. I am currently working through it. Everything in zoneminder works fine.
Looking at the states attribute under development tools for the camera that is playing up; I have no access_token: (number string) but the /api/camera_proxy/ access token does exist. I get the snapshot update in lovelace but no access to the live feed.
Each time I can manually add the access_token to line one of the State attributes then change the state to idle and set the state. It then works for a few seconds.
The only notification I get is Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from (this pc ip)
I have also revoked all tokens in the options of zoneminder, disabled and then re-enabled them.
I shall keep digging but that is just so far. If you have anything to add then feel free.

This solved it for me.

Did anyone ever get the ?token=undefined ” resolved? I’ve it on some of the cameras but not all. I recently moved to a new Zoneminder installation but issue remaind.