Invalid JSON in response

I updated to 2022.9.5 from 2022.8.6 and now my view_config.yml is busted, I can’t see my dashboard anymore. I even went through my configuration.yml file and tried updating it like crazy and still broken. and now my view_config is busted, I can’t see my dashboard anymore. I even went through my configuration.yaml file and tried updating it like crazy and still broken.

TLDR

I updated my HA finally after a long time and now it broke my dashboard, didn’t change anything, just updated and the dashboard is showing that error in title.

What version of Home Assistant Core has the issue?

What was the last working version of Home Assistant Core?

Logs

Supervisor logs: Full logs2022-09-17 23:06:47.808 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] - Pastebin.com

Host logs: [ 0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd083][ 0.0 - Pastebin.com

I just downgraded back down to 2022.9.2 thanks to a backup and my dashboard is back up and running, will try going back to 2022.9.5 tmrw to see if it breaks again but that should confirm the issue is with 2022.9.5.

There’s a few things in that yaml file that you probably shouldn’t have shared with the world.
I suggest you change passwords and try and reduce the damage

Thank you for the heads up I removed the files. But I didn’t see any left passwords in the file tbh but still removed them regardless as I realized it was stupid on my part to post those.

Moving on, hopefully, someone can help with my issue that would be great, my dashboard currently is working on 2022.9.2.

I didn’t look closely, I just scrolled through and notice an email and a very complete yaml file

Thank you still though.