Inverter Power Flow Card

i have 3 inverters making 3 phase will this work for my system

@nebbiadigiorno Nice set up. Where did you get the sun card from?

2 Likes

hi, I have export sensor, and at the moment I’m selling energy, I don’t understand why the card doesn’t show me the energy that is coming out, can you help me understand where the sensor should be inserted so that I can see the animation with the energy that is coming out of the grid

Have you provided entities for:

day_grid_export_77:
grid_ct_power_172:

Have a look at the documentation for grid options i,e, invert grid etc

the arrow indicates that I am exporting, while the negative value indicates that I am withdrawing… I don’t understand

ok following your advice now I see the output power that is exported, but I no longer see the power that I am taking from my grid.
I also have two sensors
daily import sensor in KWh
and instantaneous import sensor (power) in W
where should I add my import sensor that shows me instant import?

You need to create a template sensor for grid power that uses your instantaneous import and export sensors. The card only accepts one sensor for grid power. The sensor should provide a negative value when exporting and a positive value when importing.

How should I create the template with the assistant?

This is a really nice frontend! Thanks a lot!

One question:
I tried to rename some entities like “daily grid sell” to “Export heute”. So I change the german entrys from “Netzverkauf heute” to “Export heute” in the file sunsynk-power-flow-card.js
But I still see the old labels. Even though after a refresh and restart.

Hi All, I could use some help, if there is anyone who using DEYE inverter and Solarman integration. I tried to get it right, and have the essential and non essential loads right, but for some reason I cannot allocate the correct entities for that. On the DEYE cloud app, I have “load” and “UPS” separately so I presume there is data somewhere. I also used the deye_hybrid.yaml, as nothing else would make any reading from the inverter. Apart from this the card works fine, and does everything I want, or meant to be able to do I guess… Any thing to pointing me to the right direction, would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. Your browser is most likely using a cached version of the card. You can try empty your browser cache and do a hard reload.

Hi @RP67. Please also post your question in the discussions section on GitHub.

This example might help

v4.26.0

What’s Changed

:rocket: Exciting New Features

• feat: you can now display 3 additional loads on the compact or lite card. closes #345
  • feat: added new animations to the full card
  • feat: display extra information above your nonessential loads. See non_essential_load1_extra: and non_essential_load2_extra: #344

:bug: Patches & Bug Fixes

• fix: improvements to handling of use_timer and priority_load entities
  • fix: full card inverter line width now equals minimum line width setting
  • fix: adjust layout to improve symmetry on full card
  • chore: optimize icon handling

Full Changelog: Comparing v4.25.0...v4.26.0 · slipx06/sunsynk-power-flow-card · GitHub

2 Likes

Hello and thanks for developing this awesome card!
I’m struggling with 3 weird behaviour:

A&B: exported&imported energy to/from the grid return the total value since the poweplant has been installed as I don’t have “daily” sensors. How can I calculate the daily import/export?

C: can’t understand what is it but want to show the daily yield (total yield also the energy that goes into the battery)

Any help? Many thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2024-04-02 alle 11.12.19

Hi. What inverter are you using and which integration method? Also have a look at the discussions on GitHub which may have some answers.

I read a lot but didn’t find any solution, if you can redirect me to the correct page that would be highly appreciated.
I installed via hacs and then configured.
Huawei SUN4600 ktl

Have a look here and there are also some examples using the Energy Meter integration

1 Like

Hi @Eskolin
I have the same inverters as you but two in parallel. Could you please share your configuration?

regards
Obus

Hi, I’ve spent a while looking over this discussion and can’t quite find anyone with the same issue as I see, so thought I’d ask here first in case I’ve done something wrong and it’s not a real issue!!!

I have a Solis Hybrid inverter and within the config I’m using the Solis inverter type. I’m also using the Wills106 Solax Modbus integration to obtain the figures. On the “full” card style, there are a couple of things that don’t seem to add up for me.

On the image above, on the grid side, the moving dots from the inverter grey rectangle are flowing to the left, towards the inverter. On the opposite side of the box (the one that says 235.5V, 50.03Hz etc), the dot is moving to the right as there’s a small amount being exported to the grid. When I am importing power, the dots both change direction. I would expect this from the grid side, but not from the inverter box. Why is this the case? Shouldn’t both dots move in the same direction at all times?

As it is, I’m having to invert the figures as a negative number is read as import and a positive number export. I’ve posted my config below, hidden so it doesn’t take up too much space!

My only other question is regarding the power usage in the grey box (430W in the image). This is the field: “inverter_power_175” which is set to “sensor.solis_active_power”. What is the Active Power field? I thought this would be the same as the house load, maybe including the power to the battery, but it doesn’t seem to be. I’m just not quite sure what this is compared to the other power fields and what it means. Perhaps someone can illuminate me! :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Summary

type: custom:sunsynk-power-flow-card
cardstyle: full
show_solar: true
large_font: true
inverter:
modern: true
autarky: energy
auto_scale: true
model: solis
three_phase: false
battery:
energy: 17500
show_daily: true
shutdown_soc: 13
invert_power: false
show_absolute: true
dynamic_colour: true
hide_soc: false
linear_gradient: true
show_remaining_energy: true
max_power: 3600
solar:
mppts: 2
display_mode: 2
max_power: 5040
load:
load1_icon: ‘’
load2_icon: ‘’
dynamic_icon: true
invert_load: false
max_power: 15000
essential_name: House Load
grid:
show_daily_buy: true
show_daily_sell: true
show_nonessential: true
invert_grid: true
show_absolute: true
energy_cost_decimals: 3
additional_loads: 0
nonessential_icon: phu:cupra
nonessential_name: Zappi Charger
max_power: 15000
entities:
grid_power_167: sensor.solis_meter_active_power
essential_power: sensor.solis_house_load
remaining_solar: sensor.solcast_pv_forecast_forecast_remaining_today
radiator_temp_91: sensor.solis_inverter_temperature_2
inverter_voltage_154: sensor.solis_inverter_voltage
load_frequency_192: sensor.solis_inverter_frequency
inverter_current_164: sensor.solis_inverter_current
battery_voltage_183: sensor.solis_battery_voltage
battery_soc_184: sensor.solis_battery_soc
battery_power_190: sensor.solis_battery_power
battery_current_191: sensor.solis_battery_current
day_grid_import_76: sensor.solis_grid_import_today
day_grid_export_77: sensor.solis_inverter_daily_on_grid_energy
grid_ct_power_172: sensor.solis_meter_active_power
day_load_energy_84: sensor.solis_house_load_today
day_pv_energy_108: sensor.solis_inverter_energy_today
pv1_power_186: sensor.solis_pv_power_1
pv1_voltage_109: sensor.solis_pv_voltage_1
pv1_current_110: sensor.solis_pv_current_1
pv_total: sensor.solis_pv_total_power
total_pv_generation: sensor.solis_power_generation_total
battery_temp_182: sensor.emoncms_pylontech_temperature
pv2_power_187: sensor.solis_pv_power_2
pv2_voltage_111: sensor.solis_pv_voltage_2
pv2_current_112: sensor.solis_pv_current_2
environment_temp: sensor.home_realfeel_temperature
day_battery_charge_70: sensor.solis_inverter_daily_energy_charged
day_battery_discharge_71: sensor.solis_inverter_daily_energy_discharged
battery_current_direction: sensor.solis_battery_charge_direction
energy_cost_buy: sensor.octopus_energy_electricity_XXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXX_current_rate
energy_cost_sell: >-
sensor.octopus_energy_electricity_XXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXX_export_current_rate
battery_status: sensor.battery_charge_status
inverter_status_59: sensor.solis_inverter_status
grid_power_169: sensor.solis_meter_active_power
grid_voltage: sensor.solis_meter_voltage
nonessential_power: sensor.myenergi_zappi_power_charging
inverter_power_175: sensor.solis_active_power
panel_mode: true
card_height: ‘800’
card_width: ‘800’
show_battery: true
dynamic_line_width: true
decimal_places: 3
show_grid: true

Hi

The dots move relative to the power reading. On the grid side if power is negative they will move away from the inverter and if positive towards the inverter. You can turn off the “show_absolute” grid setting to validate this. Since your sensor provides a negative number for import you would need to enable invert_grid. In general both dots tend to move in the same direction as the measurement points grid_power_169 and grid_ct_power_172 should be on the same side.

You can have a look at the example config using your integration Solis Inverter — sunsynk-power-flow-card documentation as well as the discussions here slipx06/sunsynk-power-flow-card Solis · Discussions · GitHub