iOS App does not show top and bottom options

Hi there. I’m using Hass within Docker (addon store available) with version 0.101.2 and since a few days i have on my iPhone following pic.

The top and the bottom color for the settings and so on is not available. if i touch there the settings menu will open or refresh but it is unvisible. Does someone have the same issue?

I also have this on my wife’s iPhone. So it looks like it is something with my server. Or the app itself.

Thanks a lot, greetings.
Lucky

So after a lot of checks i found my problem. If you use in a theme a variable for the primary color, than you will face such a problem. If you define the primary color with the color code itself it will work.

Problem will appear

primary-color: 'var(--accent)'

No problem:

primary-color: '#2980b9'

Hope i could help somebody with that :wink:

Cheers
Lucky

Doesn’t work for me. I removed all “var()” references and hard coded every color in a couple of my themes and after using frontend.reload_themes and selecting the theme again, I still have the blue/white bars at the top and bottom of the iOS app 1.5.1 and the top white bar in the iOS app 2.0 beta. I even tried restarting HA, quitting the iOS app and relaunching, and restarting my phone and nothing changed. The only thing that did work for me was using the service frontend.set_theme. that’s the only way I have ever gotten those bars to change colors.

Ok you are right you need also to have it started automatically on startup.
I had the service frontend.set_theme but it was not working. I need to hard code the color for the primary-color: Only if i had both it works. I can reproduce it :wink: