iOS HA App / Safari not reflecting latest changes

I am running HA 0.96.5 and I have made some changes to groups, cameras etc - the changes show in HA on a desktop browser, but on the iOS app HA has remained in its old state. I have even changed the theme, but that doesn’t seem to be reflected on mobile, whether it’s in Safari or on the HA app. Any clues?

This is very odd, You can try this: google chrome on android allows you to add the webpages as web app on to your home screen, see if they offer the same thin on IOS side. Works like an app and the updates are reflected every time you load it. I am not familiar with ios but perhaps your Safari is on a data saver mode of some sort which it saves the webpages and updates them very infrequently. Maybe clearing your cookies and data and reloading HA would help.

The plot thickens… I’ve tried a couple of other machines and the pattern - If I visit using an internal address, 192.168.1.1 for example, all is as it should be. If I try to use the public internet address e.g http://somewhere.com/8123 it shows old settings. Wondering how this could be the case…

clear your cache

Tried on several devices. Also visited HA on two different machines /mobiles that had never loaded HA before and got two different his depending on if external or internal address was used. Very weird…

Try savind your ui-lovelace.yaml (if in yaml mode). Then press refresh in your browser. Saving ui-lovelace.yaml will make HA reload it. (Might not work if clearing cache did nothing for you).

Thank for the hint Jim - developer tools > use states as the default page fixed it. Still a bit of a weird pattern…